Chapter 9

"Hey Sammy!" I ask, crossing my arms.

"Yes?"

"You know I can walk, don't you?"

"Uh-huh!"

I take a breath.

"So why do you keep picking me up?" I ask him as he's picking me up bridal style through the ink.

"Why are you shaking?" He asks, smirking.

"I-I... Look! An audio log!" I change the subject, pointing to the recorder. I reach for it. Climbing out of the ink, Sammy puts me down as I press the play button. That's Joey's recorder. In fact, it's so f*cking boring.

~Sammy's POV~

Listening to that's bastard voice make my blood boil. He treated me and my co-workers like trash, making us do all the hard work and cheating us. I want to swear but realise that (Y/N) is here. So I breathe a sigh, trying to calm myself. I'm about to say something, suddenly (Y/N) drops the audio, and stomp on it repeatedly, making it break.

"Waste of time." She says. (Y/N) says, walking away. I blink in confusion, but still catching up with her.

We walk down the hall. It's silent... until my Lor- I mean a Bendy cutout leans out, make me scream like a b*tch. Damn, that's so f*cking embarrassed. At least (Y/N) didn't notice that. Or that's what I think. We come close to reunite with Boris.

"Boris~~~!" (Y/N) squeals, patting the wolf on the head. Boris hugs her back, smiling. I let out an "Aww~", but immediately realise something's wrong.

"Do you know what?" She asks, "You scared Sammy to death."

She turns her head and look at me with a somewhat-devilish-face.

"Hey! That's not funny!"

I notice Boris take a pipe with him. He hands it over to me.
"Thanks! This will do."

Boris leads us to a locked metal door.

"Looks like to open this, we're going to need to throw to levels at once." I say. Suddenly (Y/N) flinchs. She looks around the hall.

"What's wrong?" I asks, confused. She just shakes her head.

"I think you guys should stay here. I'll find the level." She orders with a laid-back voice.

"WHAT? No! I won't allow that. What if anyone, especially BENDY, attacked you?" I snap back, grabbing her arm. Boris shakes his head, showing disagreement.

"Sammy?"

"Yes?" I nearly yell.

"Do you trust me?" She asks, calmly. I hesitate to answer.

"Do you trust me?" She repeats.

"O-of course I trust you!"

She gently put a hand on my shoulder.

"Don't worry! I'll be back in a little while."

Hearing that from her sets my mind at rest somehow. I hands the pipe over to (Y/N).

"Be careful!"

She nods and walks away. Anyway, I still have a bad feeling.

Maybe so do Boris 'cause he looks worried.

~Your POV~

I walk to a level. Nobody's here with me. Except him.

"I'm alone now. What do you want from me, Bendy?" I ask, turning around to greet the Ink Demon himself. He smiles menacingly.