Chapter 11

Warning: This chapter contains depiction of self-harm (Viewer discretion is advised.).

~Your POV~

"Be careful." I murmur, looking down at the floor before Sammy goes out. Sammy may hear that, but he doesn't respond. Then he walks out of the lift to do his work.

The lift moves again. I drop to the floor, leaning against a corner. Boris sits next to me, cocking his head to a side.

"It's nothing, Boris. Me and Sammy just... had a little conflict. And, um... that's my fault." I say, hugging my knees into my chest. Then Boris hugs me, whining at me as if he tries to comfort me.

"Thanks, Boris! I feel better now." I pat his head as he wags his tail, smiling. The lift stops at Level K. I stand up, walking out the lift as I feel a tug on my hoodie.

"Boris, I promise I'll be back soon. If you're scared, let see... Hey! Take my bag. There's a gun in it. You can use it in self-defence. And there're some cans of Bacon Soup, too. Just eat them if you are hungry. So stay still, Ok?"

Boris nods his head slightly. I wave goodbye to him and leave the lift. I look around. There're some Bendy cutouts and hiding spots (I guess) called Little Miracle Station. I put my hood on.

"Well, let do tasks for the Angel."

<Timeskip when you collected gears and destroyed almost Bendy cutouts>

"That's the last one." I say as I destroy the last cutout. I lean my back against a wall to rest. Before I came here, I haven't overworked like this.

"Can't believe that I can have motivation to work." I murmur to myself. "But... where does the motivation come from?"

'...Yes, where does the motivation come from? Don't tell me that it comes from... him.'

"Stupid thought." Before I am lost in thought, I brush it off. It's never been easy. But I can do that.

By cutting and hurting myself.

Once again, a new range of cuts appear on my arms.

Once again, I see my crimson blood streaming out.

And once again, I self-harm.

Suddenly, the streaks of ink appear. I look at the stairwell. Bendy is here.

'Why this time?'

"Hello Bendy. Now wha-" Before I could finish my sentence, I see Bendy rush to me, pointing his inky claws at me.

Something's... wrong...

"HeLlo SiSsY~!" He speaks in demonic voice. I back up a bit, then tripping and falling with my back meeting the floor. Fortunately, that helps me dodge his attack. With no hesitation, I kick his legs, making him fall. I try to stand up and run, not letting him grabbing my ankle.

"Aww, SiSsY~! I tHoUgHt YoU wAnT tO dIe?" Bendy says, chasing me. "By ThE wAy, WhY iS bLoOd On YoUr ArM?"

"Ignore the blood. But why do you want to kill me when you didn't do that before?" I ask him as I hide in the nearest Little Miracle Station, ignoring that it's dark. "And why are you calling me 'sissy'?"

"First off, I didn't say that I want to kill you, Sissy. And second off, because you and me are Henry's chilren. That means we are siblings."

"...Siblings?"

"Isn't that obvious? You are Henry's adopted daughter, I am his creation. So we are family, aren't we?"

"Brush it off. Beside, you don't want to kill me?" I take peek at Bendy to see he grin wider. He comes closer to the hiding spot.

"Of course, I don't want to kill you, sissy~!" He looks at me through the hole on the door. "I just help you to awaken your power."

"My... power? Are you kidding me?" I frown. He places his gloved hand on his forehead and laughs.

"SiSsY~! Did you forget your inky wound?" He reminds me. Immediately, I look at my hand. The wound! The ink on it is still spreading! And the most "funniest" thing is... MY FUCKING ARM TURNS INK!!!

'Why didn't I notice it???'

Now my arm is inky and bloody.

Yes, I'm screwed up.

As I look at it, Bendy rips the door.

"Now, it's time to awaken your power, SiSsY~." He says, grabbing my hoodie and pulling me close.

I remember that I'm holding a wrench. I'm about hitting Bendy, but I remember the conflict between me and Sammy. The guilty feeling in me floods back. I sigh, dropping the wrench.

"Ok, do whatever you want. If I awaken my power, at least I can easily help them." I say.

Bendy is about doing something, suddenly I hear a BANG. Bendy growls in pain, looking behind him.

Sammy is here.

"Stay away from her, my so-called Lord!" Sammy commands, pointing a gun at Bendy. My pistol.

"Sam...my?" I widen my eyes in shock.

"Aww~! So sw-"

"I said: Stay away from MY little sheep!" He repeats what he said, but this time he emphasizes the word 'my'. That makes me even more shocked. I can see that he is scared. Of course he's scared because Bendy nearly killed him. But... why?

"Hmm~! InTeReStInG~!" Suddenly, Bendy giggles.

"I'll be back next time~. Try your best to protect your dearest Sammy~." He whispers into my ear.

Bendy sets me down then turns into a puddle and disappears.

I don't understand what he means, but there's a bad feeling that floods through me.

"(Y/N)? (Y/N)!!!"

"Y-Yes!" I reply, realising that I dropped to the floor.

"What did he do to you? Did he harm you?" Sammy asks worriedly.

"N-No, he did nothing. I'm still fine." I lie. He sighs.

"At least you're sti-"

"But... why?" I ask. My eyes are getting watery. Sammy tilts his head, confused.

"Why did you... save me? I made you mad at me!" I ask, looking down at the floor.

Sammy seems thoughtful.

"I don't know why, but I'm very sure that I did that because you are my friend." I can tell that he is smiling softly. That makes me feel more guilty.

I can't take it anymore! I have to tell him!

"Sammy, there's something I want to tell you. "I don't deserve to be treated like that."

"Why?" Sammy asks, confused yet seriously.

"Because... I'm depressed."