Chapter 5

~Sammy's POV~
I am very close to the sheep. Is she crying? Not important. If I her to my Lord, I'll be free. So I raise my shovel, nearly hit her...

But I can't.

I can't stop thinking about her eyes. It's so melancholy, innocent and... familiar.

I gain my consciousness and suddenly drop the shovel. The girl turns around to see me. I think that she'll be scared and run away. But she just stand there.

"I'm sorry, sir! Did I make you scared?" - She asks me. Damn! Her voice is familiar, too.

"Oh, no, you not. I'm the one who need to apologize for make you to jump." - I answer. I notice that she is wiping her... bleeding arms!?

"You are bleeding! What happened?", I asks, confusedly. She seems to panic as she tries to hide her arms.

"N-No!" - She stutters, wiping her eyes. I feel so guilty. The girl is lost here, is chased by Lord, and I almost sacrifice her. I find a first aid kit.

"Let me help you." - I take out a roller bandage to help her, but she quickly snatch it out of my hand.

"Thanks, Sammy! And... can you go out for a bit?"

~Your POV~

"You are bleeding! What happened?" - Sammy asks me. Crap! I tries to cover my wounds.

"N-No!" - I wipe my eyes. As I pull my sleeves down, he gives me a roller bandage.

"Let me help you."

I snatch it out of his hand and thank:

"Thanks, Sammy! And... can you go out for a bit?"

'Wait a minute! Did I call his name? Please don't find out that it's me!' - I think. Why? 'Cause I don't want anyone who I love know how pathetic I am.

Luckily, he walks out without saying nothing. I stare at the bandage. Well, I don't really need it, so I just take it away.

'Now what? Should I stay or should I go?' - I ask myself. I don't want to turn back to see those people's faces, but I don't want Sammy to know that I'm depressed again. Guess I need to play-act one more time. I put my bag on and walks out. Sammy is waiting for me.

"Hey! How are you feeling now?"

"Ah... uh... I'm feeling better." - I lie.

"I'm glad to hear that, (Y/N)!"

I nod slightly. But wait! He recognizes me!?

"Wait, what? Who's-" - Sammy is trailed off by streaks of ink.

"No no! He's coming! - He seems frightened.

"Who? You means Bendy?" - I ask with a laid-back voice. He nods, shaking. Wow! It's time to die, isn't it?

Bendy appears in front of us.

"I tOlD yOu To KiLl HeR!" - He sounds angry. His claws nearly stab Sammy but fail... My defense mode turns on as I use my hand to defend. It hurts a little bit. And then, I grab Sammy's hand and drag him along. What the f*ck is happening? Does a scum try to save the one who it loves? How ridiculous! Sammy is even surprised. And Bendy? He is chasing us

"Sammy! Please direct the way!" - I say.

He flinchs.

"Sammy! Direct the way, please!" - I repeat.

"There's a safehouse. You'll be safe there."

I see it! It is open. Behind us, Bendy doesn't stop. Luckily, we reach the door and close it. We can hear Bendy knocking hard, then leaving.

I lean against the wall and relax. Suddenly, Sammy asks:

"Why did you do that?"

I blink a few times. He repeats:

"Why did you save me? I nearly sacrificed you."

"... Is a reason needed?"

'Actually, I wish you had killed, or sacrificed me.'

Sammy seems thoughtful.

"May I ask: Who are you? And why are you so familiar to me?"

I'm about to say something, but he cuts me off.

"Wait! (Y/N)! You're (Y/N), aren't you?"

Great! I can't lie. But I guess it's not that bad, so I nod, slightly. Suddenly, he hugs me tightly.

"You've changed so much!"

"You too! What happened?" - I hug him back, holding my tears. "Please tell me!"

We pull away.

"After your last visit, Joey went mad. Then, he created the ink machine and turned all of us into... this."

"And is that the reason why dad Henry didn't let me come here, and the studio was closed down?"

"Yes."

Well, that isn't what I want to hear. At least, I know what was going on. I look down.

"Did you trap here all the time?"

He doesn't answer. I feel my chest hurt. Then I say something that I cannot believe:

"I will help you."

He look at me.

"You say what?"

"I will set you all free at all costs."

This is the truth. I really want to help him. He hug me again.

"We count on you!"

"I promise!" - I say as I look at him. And I can tell that: I am filled with Determination.

We stand up to go. Suddenly, a can rolls across the floor.

"Who's there? Come out and show yourself."

A creator appears makes us surprised.

"Boris?"

_________________________

Author's note:

Yay! After so many times and so many ideas, finally, I can update this chapter!
And dear Readers, thank you for reading my book. And thank kittenzfluff13 and @Sirenalagirl53 for giving me your opinions! 😊😊😊

Well, I think my writing skill is very bad, and my English need to improve, too. So if I make any mistakes, please tell me so I can correct the fault.

Thanks a lot!