Chapter 7

~Third POV~

<Your dream>

(Y/N) walked in the dark. She was surrounded by the screens. Her memories.

A screen showed a (H/C) child who was on the scene of a car accident, petrifying and shaking. There was bruises on her face, arms and legs. She was bleeding a little bit. Then she cried her eyes out.
"M-mom!!! D-dad!!!"
But there was no response.
At that moment, (Y/N) was only 4 years old.

Another screen showed  a woman was yelling at (Y/N).  Then that women locked (Y/N) in a dark room although she was sobbing.
"P-please let me o-out! It's d-dark!"
But nothing happened.

On the other screen, there was a (H/C) girl about 12 and bullied by other girls. Nothing was special but her emotion. She was unemotional. She just let them bully her. Why?
'It's no use.' - She thought.

Ignoring the screens, (Y/N) continued to walk until she was in front of a railing. She let out a sigh as she climbed  over the railing, gripping it tightly.
"There's no happy ending for me." She said with a blank face.
Then her hands slipped...

<End dream>

(Y/N) woke up.

~Sammy's POV~

I wake up to the smell of Bacon Soup. Maybe Boris is cooking.
"Good morning, (Y/N)!" I greet, wearing my mask. No response.
I look at the bed to see no one.
"(Y/N)!!!" I yell her name. I run to the door to see Boris tapping the table and (Y/N) preparing meal.
"You called me." She looks  at me with a blank face.
"Oh... Nothing." I laugh in nervous, rubbing my head.
"Why don't you take a seat and have breakfast?"
I do as she says. Gosh! What happened to me? Ok ok, calm down and have breakfast. I notice (Y/N) don't eat.
"Don't worry 'bout me! I have eaten already."
"Ok...?" I reply.

~Your POV~

"Don't worry 'bout me! I have eaten already." I lie. That nightmare make me numb, and I don't really hungry. I just return to the bedroom and sew a toy. A rag doll with (H/C) hair and (E/C) button eyes. She wears a ragged dress. There're bruises, scars and wounds on her body. Yes, that's a doll version of myself.
I sigh.
So pathetic.

Boris and Sammy has done. I walk to the hallway. Boris hand me a lever. I reattach it to the wall and pull it.
"I guess I must bid you adieu." I say, pulling my hood up and opening the door.
"What do you mean?" Sammy asks, "We're coming with you."
"Thanks! But I'll do it alone."
"Ok! I will not hinder your work. But little do you know, you must to enter the darkness."
I suddenly stop.
"And I need to tell you that there's only word that can describe the studios: Dark." He tells me as Boris nods. Why do I have the feeling that they're smiling slyly? Ok,  Sammy! You got me.
"Let me lead the way." Sammy says. I nods slightly.

~Sammy's POV~

I succeeded in convincing (Y/N). Now we have to go in a dark hallway. I grab a flashlight and turn it on.
"Alright! Let go!" I say, stepping forwards. (Y/N) and Boris is following me. I can see (Y/N) shaking hard. Of course, she has nyctophobia. Her phobia originated in her tragic past. I feel sad for her.
"Are you OK, kid? You're shaking."
"Y-yeah! But don't call me like that." She answers. That's denifitely a lie. Well, maybe I should do this. I stop suddenly, giving her the other hand.
"Take my hand!" I smile. She hesitates a bit, then takes it. Suddenly, my heart skips a beat.
'What the...? No, Sammy! Brush it off. (Y/N) is just a teenager, and you are an adult, you know?' I think. Fuck! I'm blushing. Then I hear a weird noise.
"Did you hear that?"

~Your POV~

This is bad. Too bad. Extremely BAD! I don't want to think about those terrible memories. But I can't. I just keep shaking.
"It's dark! It's dark! It's DARK! Anyone! Anyone! Please, help! MAYDAY!!!" I mumble.
"Are you OK, kid? You're shaking." Sammy asks me. Hope he didn't hear what I just said. But did he call me 'kid'?
"Y-yeah! But don't call me like that." Fuck! I stammered. Suddenly, he stops and gives me a hand.
"Take my hand!" He tells me. Is he smiling under his mask? I don't know. Well, I hesitantly take his hand. At the moment I realise... that's not a good idea. I feel my chest hurt. I start to pant for no reason. And I'm sweating. Gosh! What happens to me? Am I blushing? No! It can't be. Then a noise wake me up.
"Did you hear that?" Sammy asks.
"So you heard that, too." I reply. Boris just nods. We continue walking.

There's just a locked metal door at the end of the hallway. A vent is near it.
"Do you have any idea, Boris?"
Boris gestures to Sammy to hand him the flashlight. As he takes it, he creeps into the vent, leaving us with slience.
"Nervous?"
"Yeah, a little bit."
The metal door's opening. We step forwards and see a sign written:

Heavenly Toys.