Chapter 3

~(Y/N)'s POV~

"I said: Can I get an amen?" Somebody says. That person has Sammy's voice.

"Amen!" I say as loud as I can. Nothing happens.

Then I notice a button near the recorder.

'If I press this button, will there be any traps that appear and kill me?' I think as my hand press it. Nothing happens.

"Boring!" I leave the room to see another ink pool. I continue walking. Suddenly, in front of me, there's a man. His body's black as ink. He wears an overalls and a mask, carries a Bendy cutout. He mutters: "Sheep sheep sheep! It's time for sleep. Rest your head, it's time for bed!". I'm very sure... that he has Sammy's voice... I come close to see... nothing... but the cutout...I look around. There's a shelf with many cans.

"Bacon... soup?" I pick up a can.

"Well, I'm hungry a little bit." I open it and take a sip.

"Tasteless!" I drain the can and then throw it into the cutout. Concurrently, I put some cans in my bag. Ah! There's another stupid button. This time, I decide to ignore it, and see a closed gate with a level , 2 blinking lights and a shining one.

'Does it mean I must press that f**king button and find the other one to open the gate?' I think. I press it lazily, and return to the candles room to find the last one. As I thought, it's in a jukebox.

 I come back to pull the level. The gate open, and then I see a blocked doorway. 'Why is this world always against me?' I facepalm.

After cut off the woods violently, I walk in to see a sign that said 'Music Department'.

'It's... dark!'  I shiver. Little do you know, I'm SCARED of the DARK!!! I also notice a few large ink puddles on the floor. And on the sign, there's another recorder. It's Sammy's, too. Something urges me to turn it on.

"So first, Joey installs this ink machine over out heads, then it begins to leak. Three times last month, we couldn't even get out of department because the ink had flooded the stairwell. Joey's solution? An ink pump to drain it periodically. Now I have this ugly pump switch right in my office. People in and out all day. Thanks Joey, just what I needed. More distractions. These stupid cartoon songs don't write themselves, you know."

I walk down the stair to see an exit sign. As he said, the bottom was flooded.

'Should I worry about it?' I think.

I see a level under a sign that said 'Power' and turn it on. A few lights were turn on. I pull my hood up. And, I see an ink puddle more a bit. I walk to it and... *BOOM* An creature appears. It looks like human, but doesn't have legs, and made of ink. It grabs my ankle. I swing my axe, and chop it head. It turns into an puddle. And then, more ink creatures come to life. Well, I have something to do.

"Let's fight!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That's the last one." I huff. I lean back to the sign and gradually sit down. Now I just can relax 'cause I'm tired a little bit. Suddenly, music start to play and another gate opens.

"Annoying!" I complain. Now I have to walk, again. I turn left. There's a poster. Actually, when I came here, there're a lot of them. But I didn't care, and won't care. I walk up some stair and enter in a theater room and a music room. I notice anther recorder. That's Norman's.

"Everyday the same strange thing happens, I'll up here in my booth, the band will be swinging, and suddenly Sammy Lawrence just come marching in and shuts the whole things down. Tells us all to wait in the hall.

Then I hear him. He starts up my projector, and he dashes from the projector both and down to the recording studio like the little devil himself was chasing behind.

Few seconds later, the projector, the projector turns off. But Sammy, he doesn't come out for a long time. This man is weird. Crazy weird.

I have half a mind to talk to Mr. Drew about all this. But then again, I have to admit, Mr. Drew has his own peculiarities."

'What happened?' I ask myself as I turn on the projector and notice a Bendy cutout down at the bottom. I head back down the stair and into the recording room - the place where I met him for the first time... Then I notice the cutout was gone, and up in the projector booth.

"In this world, anything can happen." I say to myself. I look at an old barrel to see a tape recorder. It has the name of Susie on it.

"It may only be my second month working for Joey Drew, but I can already tell I'm going to love it here!

People really seem to enjoy my Alice Angel voice. Sammy says she may be as popular as Bendy some day.

This pass few weeks I have voiced everything from talking chairs to dancing chickens. But this is the first character I have really felt a connection with. Like she's as a part of me.

Alice and I, we are going places."

I continue wandering to find...

(To be continued)