Blowing off steam

i've been gone for fifty-seven years, come get yalls gay-

Trans!James Reynolds x Francis Kinloch (this ship doesn't make sense to anyone that hasnt read my ask book)
Aka. The one where Reynolds gets pounded
Aka. I wanted to post this in my ask book, but I feel like it would be out of place

Also, the question mark with the word "boyfriend" is not there to invalidate Reyn's gender, the question mark is used to represent the fact that Francis and James don't know where they stand relationship-wise, Reynolds is very much so a man

First time writing smut also! Hope yall enjoy!

TW/ Uncensored cursing and smut

No one's POV

Reynolds came home that day beyond annoyed. He was immensely frustrated and wanted to punch so many holes in the wall that it would collapse and crush him in the rumble.

But, he instead found himself pacing around the living room desperately trying not to cave in the house.

Since his relationship with Maria, Reyn has accepted that he has anger issues and struggles to control it. Although, nowadays he is better at managing it, what with help from his friends and his sorta kinda boyfriend.

It was scary at first, terrifying even, to accept that he was his father. As much as he wanted to blame his violent ways on the alcohol, he couldn't. It was all him, from the very beginning.

If he thought that was scary, this was even more horrifying. "This" being, the chance that he might fall back into his old ways. The thought of raising his hand to Francis the way he had with Maria made him sick.

But he couldn't deny that he was growing, he was noticing the patterns in his head. He was noticing that he was angry over stupid stuff, and then he was angry because he was angry over the stupid stuff. But, even though that doesn't seem helpful, it is, it's very helpful actually.

Every now and then, though, he found himself falling the same patterns. Right now he just wanted to lock himself away and maybe break everything in his room. But Francis, noticing his rage, instead dragged Reyn to his room.

"Francis. I'm currently using all my self control not to fucking snap your neck right now."
"Hush." Was all he got as a response, and he was about to start an argument, but then he was shoved in Francis's room.

"HEY-" Reynolds started, but was cut off when Francis kissed him and pinned him to the door. Once the shock faded, Reyn kissed back; the kiss was all teeth, tongue, and passion. Both men panting when they finally pulled away.

"Want a way to blow off some steam?" Francis asks, a smirk pulling at his lips as he already knows the answer.
Meanwhile, Reyn's face splits into a grin, "God yes."

As soon as the words left his mouth, Francis's mouth was on his neck. The taller man let out a shaky breath, his head thumping softly against the door as he went lax against it.

Francis was a biter, he much prefered to leave bite marks than hickeys. So he covered Reyn's neck in bites, pulling soft pants and quiet moans from him.

Reynolds pulls Francis into another heated kiss and the younger man guides them to the bed, making quick work of stripping him.

Shoes, socks, gloves, and his trenchcoat were already off before his back even hit the bed. Francis also threw Reyn's hat somewhere behind him and raked his hands through the taller man's hair.

The touch was gone fast though, as Francis made swift work of his shirt. The article of clothing was tossed somewhere in the room to be found at a later date as well. Although he'd usually complain about how his lover treated his clothes, a few kisses from Francis to a few of his more meaningful scars shut him up.