Triple Date (Part 2!!!)

Hamilton's POV

"They're taking so loooonnng!" I complain, though it's only been 10 minutes. "Shut up!" Herc yelled at me, "Fine..." I grumbled.

Finally, after what felt like forever, Jefferson and Madison walked to the car and got in.

"What took you guys so long!?" I asked calmly. To which Madison smirked and said "We were doing more important things, ".

I started cackling when I saw Jefferson turn red, "Shut up! " He yelled at me.

"Everyone play nice! " Lafayette says, making us all go quiet.

~Time Skip~
At the restaurant

"Now, you are all going to behave! Understand? " Laf asks, even though it's not a question. "Yes Laf, " We all say.

We head in, find a table, and sit down; ordering our starting drinks.

"So..." My boyfriend says, trying to start a conversation. "How are your turtles doing? " Jefferson asks, and John goes into a rant about his turtles.

"Jefferson why?! " Herc yells, "Because, " He replies. Herc stands up, only to be pulled back down by his boyfriend. "No fighting, " Laf says.

John continues to rant about his turtles and the waiter comes back with our drinks.

I happen to be holding John's hand, and the waiter looks at us in disgust.

"What are you doing?! " She asks, "Um...breathing? " John answers.

"You are disgusting! " She yells, and John looks down. Herc and I immediately get up.

"The (bleep) did you just say!? " I scream. "Being gay is a sin! You're all fags!". Jefferson looked away at the name, we were all aware of his past.

Madison stands up and grabs her by the collar, " You listen the (bleep) up, you leave us the (bleep) alone you (bleep). No one cares what you have to say. ". He let's go and she runs off.

We got kicked out of there, but it was worth it. The car ride home was great, Jefferson and I didn't even fight.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I'm really really sorry this took so long, I had a horrible case of writers block, and sorry it was so short.

Also! Thank you guys so much!

This was one of my first books and I'm so happy that it's gotten so much love!

ANYWAY! Make sure to comment what ships you want in the next chapter!

BUH BYE!!!

Word count: 379