Coffee and Cuddles (meggy)

STOP READING AND WATCH THIS!
College AU
-----------------------------------------------------------
Maria's POV

"OH MY GOD MARIA SIT DOWN! " Thomas yelled. I had been pacing around for about an hour. " I can't I'm too nervous! " ,Earlier I had asked my all time crush Peggy Schuyler on a coffee date.

"What if she doesn't show? What if she only said yes out of pity?! What if-
" Hey look it's time for you to go! " Thomas interrupts. "BYE! " He says before "gently escorting" me out of his dorm.

I head to the coffee shop. Of course Thomas lied so I was ten minutes early. I wonder when she'll get here.

~Time Skip~
Ten ye-minutes later

Where is she?! What if she stood me up!? "Hi Maria, " Peggy says. "H-hi P-Peggy, " Maria! God I sound like Thomas whenever he talks to James.

"Hi Maria! Sorry I'm late, I lost track of time, ". " Don't worry about it! I just got here a little early, ".

We ordered and talked while we drank our coffee.

" Hey you wanna come over to my dorm? " I ask her, which makes her face go red. I feel my face heat up when I realize what I just said.

"U-um n-not like th-that just to like...watch a movie or something! ".
" O-oh, um...yeah...I would like that, ".
" Great! Let's go! "

We throw away our empty cups and head back to the college.

~Time Skip~
Back at Maria's dorm

I put on 'The Bye Bye Man' and we both sat on the couch.
______________________
We were about half an hour into the movie or something and I got really scared, so I curled up into the closest thing to me. That thing happen to be Peggy.

To my relief she didn't push me away. To my surprise, she held me close the rest of the movie.
______________________
Peggy and I were half asleep when I heard giggling.

"You hear that too? " I asked Peggy. "Yeah, ".

I turned towards the door of the dorm only to see it wide open. A very amused Thomas stood there, recording me and Peggy cuddling.

My face went bright red. " I swear to god Jefferson! I'm gonna kill you! Delete it now! ".

" Or else what? " Thomas smirked. "Or else I'll tell 'Jemmy James's about your little crush, ". It was my turn to smirk as Jefferson turned a deep red color.

" Y-you wouldn't d-dare, " He said, failing miserably at trying to sound confident. "Oh I would dare, " I got up and chased him around the dorm while Peggy just sat on the couch and laughed.

-----------------------------------------------------------
HI! I'm not dead! Who am I talking to? No one flipping asked you! Bu- SHHHHH! CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS! Anyway really hope you enjoyed and with that BUH BYE!!!

Word count: 468