You should've told me (Thaurens)

TRANS THOMAS AGAIN BECAUSE SUCK MY D-

If you don't like Thaurens you can live your life because you are entitled to your own opinions and everyone should respect that.

Btw Laurens and Thomas are already dating + College AU

Thomas' POV

I woke up feeling weird...eh, it's probably nothing. I throw the covers off me and my eyes widen when I look down.

My panties and my sheets were covered in blood. F***...you idiot! How did you not know it was almost your time of the month?!

I go to the bathroom immediately and take a shower, also throwing away the blood covered under wear. Then I get out and get dressed, making sure to put on a pad this time.

Now, what to do about the sheets. I can't let John see the blood, he doesn't know I'm trans. He can't ever know, he'd leave me...he should leave me anyway...he deserves so much better than me...

I snap myself out of my thoughts and simply change my sheets. I throw away the old ones, of course.

I walk to the living room, looking for my freckled lover. "John?" I ask, "Are you here?".

Laurens' POV

I come out from the kitchen and hug my boyfriend from behind, making him squeak in surprise.

"Mornin'!" I say, "John! You scared me!"  He replies. I chuckle, "Sorry Baby, ", his face goes red.

He hates it when I call him names like that, I still do it because he's adorable when he's flustered.

"Shut up!" He says, "Never!". I start to kiss his neck softly, I know how sensitive he is. His face heats up more, "Stoooppp!" He says while squirming a bit.

"Make me!" I reply. "I will never cuddle you again if you don't stop!" He threatens. I immediately stop, " Fine, fine! I'll stop!".

Since when is he so moody...come to think of it, Thomas gets really moody and emotional a lot...but the moodiness never lasts long, maybe a week or so. But it happens, like, every month...

As I continue to think Thomas slips out of my arms and goes to the kitchen to start breakfast. Hmmm...I had a friend like that once...and he turned out to be...no! Thomas isn't trans! He would've told me!

I shake my head and go to my room, taking out my phone and texting my friends.

Gay Turtle🏳‍🌈🐢: Guys?

LaFRYette: Oui Mon Ami?

Hercules Muffinman: YEAH? WHAT DO YOU NEED?

Non-stop: Why are you shouting?!

Hercules Muffinman: I'M NOT SHOUTING

The forgotten one: Do you have caps lock on?

Hercules Muffinman:.........

Women in the sequel: You're an idiot.

Hercules Muffinman: Shut up!

Cinnamon roll: What's up John?

Gay Turtle🏳‍🌈🐢: Um...well...Thomas is acting strange...

Non-stop: Do you want me to kick his a**?

Gay Turtle🏳‍🌈🐢: No! It's just...he acts really moody and emotional for about a week every month or so...and he goes to the bathroom a lot more frequently than normal...I think he might be sick or something...

LaFRYette:...Mon Ami...have you ever thought that Thomas might...well...

The forgotten one: He's probably on his period!

Gay Turtle🏳‍🌈🐢: He doesn't even get a period!

Cinnamon roll: How do you know?

Gay Turtle🏳‍🌈🐢: If he did then he'd have to be...

Women in the sequel: Is he trans?

Gay Turtle🏳‍🌈🐢: No! He would've told me! Right...?

LaFRYette: Um...Thomas can be a bit...how you say, doubtful...

The forgotten one: He probably thinks you'll hate him!

Gay Turtle🏳‍🌈🐢: Oh...what should I do...?

Cinnamon roll: Just talk to him about it, and reassure him that you would never hate him.

Gay Turtle🏳‍🌈🐢: Okay...thanks guys...bye

Hercules Muffinman: No prob!

The forgotten one: Good luck!

Non-stop: You're gonna need it...

I put my phone away and go to the kitchen, I'm gonna get to the bottom of this if it's the last thing I do.

Thomas' POV

My entire body was aching so I had to sit down at the table. I'm more sensitive than others, so periods are literal torture. God...why me...

John walked in looking upset, so I ask "What's wrong?". He doesn't answer, but sits across from me and grabs my hands in his own.

"Thomas...you know I love you right?" He asks, why is he asking me that?
"Yeah, " I answer, getting a bit nervous.
"And you know you can tell me anything, right?"
"Yeah..." The anxiousness in my chest grows.
"I'm gonna ask you something, do you promise to answer truthfully?"
Why is he acting so weird?
"P-promise..." Stupid stutter!
"Thomas...are you transgender?"

My eyes widen and my body tenses, my heartbeat speeds up and I start to shake.

"W-why do you ask...?"
"Thomas...answer me..."
"I...um...I..." My eyes fill with tears and my mouth goes dry, I can't talk, I can't do anything...
"Thomas..." He squeezes my hand reassuringly
I finally find my voice and answer him, "Y-y-yes...".

I look down and prepare for the worst, tears streaming down my face. But he lift my head up and smiles before kissing me. Not the reaction I was expecting...

After he pulls away he says, "Thomas, you should've told me. Nothing could ever make me hate you. Don't doubt yourself, you deserve so much more than you know...I love you...".

My face turns red and I suddenly feel really stupid for keeping that from John for so long. "I love you too...".

He kisses away my tears and we share another passionate kiss. I love this man with all my heart and soul.

-----------------------------------------------------------
THAT'S ALL FOLKS! Sorry this took so long! It's a long chapter! Part 2 of coming out is coming soon! ANYWAY! HAVE A GREAT DAY! BUH BYE!!!

Word count: 995