Emotions (Jeffmads)

"No don't cry, I hate it when you cry"

High school AU

Thomas's POV

I am the great Thomas Jefferson; fearless, respected, and seen as all powerful. Or, at least, that's what people see on the outside.

So you may be wondering what I mean by that. Well; the real me is weak, stupid, pathetic, and insecure. So I put on a mask...but today my mask slipped off...and that's how I ended up locked in bathroom stall curled up in a ball at school sobbing.

I slapped my hands over my mouth when I heard someone walk in and come up to my stall, a familiar voice cut through the painful silence.

"Thomas...? You in there...?" The voice of my best friend, and secret boyfriend, James Madison. I whimpered in response.

"Oh baby...let me in...please..."
I slowly got up and unlocked the stall, falling into James's arms and letting myself come undone. I sobbed into his chest and he held me. "No don't cry, I hate it when you cry," He rubbed my back and kissed all over my face.

"I-I'm sorry..." I hated it when I cried, it made me feel weak. "Don't be sorry Babygirl, it's okay...", I blushed at the name, he knew I hated it when he called me that, it made me flustered and embarrassed.

"Don't c-call me that..." I said, trying to be threatening. "Why not?" He asked, smirking. "Because I said so-" He cut me off by grabbing my a**, causing me to turn red and tense up.

"And you think you're calling the shots~?" His face was inches from mine, I was redder than ever.

"I-I-um-w-well-" He cut me off by kissing me and starting a make-out session. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he responded by slamming me against the wall of the stall.

But we pulled away when we heard someone clear their throat. I looked and my eyes widened when I saw Mr. Washington, our history teacher, was standing there with an eyebrow raised.

Even worse, his two adopted sons were with him, one of them being my sworn enemy. Hamilton and Lafayette had two very different reactions to seeing us. Hamilton smirked and looked at me in the eye, while Lafayette fangirled.

I was redder than red and James was blushing too. I silently wished we had locked the stall door.

"What seems to be going on here?" Washington asked. I tried to answer but the words wouldn't come out; I was shaking, my mouth was dry, I couldn't breath, I was having a panic attack.

I didn't notice when James put me down, I didn't notice when he started screaming for someone to get my bag, I didn't notice when I started to black out, I didn't notice when I was taken to the Nurse, I didn't notice when I fully blacked out.

——————————

I woke up in the nurses office. James, Hamilton, Lafayette, and Washington standing around me. My head hurt like hell.

"What...what happened...? " I asked, confused. James planted a long kiss on my lips, before pulling away. "You had a panic attack and you passed out..." He said.

I let out a quiet "Oh...", and refused to look at anyone. But James lifted up my head and forced me to look up. I blushed and didn't look him in the eye.

Hamilton was smirking at me and Laf was fangirling again.

James smirked a bit too, "Look at me Babygirl, ". I turned red and smacked his arm, "James!". He laughed and kissed me again.

Maybe emotions aren't so bad after all.

-----------------------------------------------------------
HI! IT'S ME! TAKE MY TRASH! THAT'S ALL! HOPE YOU ENJOYED!  BUH BYE!!!