Tranny (part 1, jamilton)

Trigger Warning
Homophobic and Transphobic slurs
College au
I almost wrote 'sturs'
-----------------------------------------------------------

Ham sandwich's POV

I was walking to my dorm, which I had to share with Thomas Jefferson, the most annoying, sh**faced person on Earth. When I saw George the 3rd and his minions.

They were trying to get passerbyers
to sign something. As I got closer I realized it was a petition...to ban LGBT members from the college.

I immediately started marching over there but Jefferson was already at the table yelling at the three.

"What is the meaning of this!? " He screamed and I traveled to the front of the crowd that had formed.

"We're getting all the fags out of our school, " snarled Kee looking down at Tho-Jefferson.

"What's that supposed to mean!? " "It means mind your business tranny!" Seabury yelled making Jefferson freeze. "Ya that's right! We know your little secret! ".

Jefferson had a panicked look on his face. " W-what do y-you mean? " Jefferson stuttered and he glanced around at the crowd. "Oh I think you know what we mean, Tanya, ".

Jefferson's entire body tensed, he looked mortified. " T-thats n-not my
n-name, " He said weakly, though he looked to be on the virge of tears.
(......I'm not funny)

Lee grabbed his arms from behind. Thomas kicked and thrashed but Lee held him still. King pulled Thomas's shirt and sweater sleeve down. Under them you could see a binder strap.

Tears streamed down Thomas's face and his body went limp in Lee's grip. Lee dropped him with a thud, so Thomas was on his knees looking down.

It was weird to see him like this, so...defeated. Tears turned into sobs as he broke down.

Suddenly he got up and ran, I ran after him mentally cursing myself. Why didn't I stop them?! Why didn't I help!?

I don't know why I cared about Thomas-... Have I been calling him 'Thomas' this entire time? God! Thomas Jefferson what are doing to me?!

Anyway where did he go? I noticed that I had chased him to the dorm area and also that our dorm door was open. Bingo.

I quietly stepped inside, closing the door behind me. I then knocked on his door, I could hear muffled sobs coming from the room.

"Hey...Thomas, " I said softly when he didn't answer. "What do you want? " Thomas's voice was weak from crying. It broke me to see...hear him so vulnerable.

"Hamilton please...can you choose another time to make fun of me? ". My heart shattered.

" Thomas please open the door, I want to know if your okay...", no answer,
"...please..."

-----------------------------------------------------------Hi I'm gonna try and post every day
or so now! Check out my other books. Hope you liked it aaaaaaaannnnnnnndddddddddddd

BUH BYE!!!

Word count: 467