Fights (Jamilton)

"Can you please come and get me?"

Hamilton's POV

I was walking down the street after work, it was the middle of the night. I stayed at work a little longer today, Thomas was gonna be pissed.

Thomas Jefferson is my husband of 5 years. I remember the day I proposed like it was yesterday.

~Flashback~

I fiddled with the small velvet box in my pocket as I paced around.

I was wearing a suit, in the middle of a park. Thomas was supposed to meet me here soon.

And I was freaking out, I was planning to propose to the beautiful man but I didn't know if I could do it. I looked over at John Laurens, my best friend.

As if he could read my mind, he said, "Alexander Hamilton I did not stay up till 3am helping you plan this for nothing! You are proposing!".

I continued to fidget, "I don't know if I can! What if he says no!?"
"He's not gonna say no! He loves you!"
"But he might not be ready for marriage!"
"Alex just-S*** he's coming! You better not chicken out!"

I looked up, and sure enough my lover was walking toward us. He looked  beautiful as ever.

He was smiling brightly, his hair fell perfectly, his brown eyes sparked life into me as I got lost in them. But the part that really got me to blush was what he was wearing.

Thomas was never afraid to show off his feminine side, he was never embarrassed of himself and never cared about what others thought. He often wore more feminine clothes, skirts and dresses filled his closet.

He always looked gorgeous, and tonight was no exception. He was wearing a long pink off shoulder dress with a bow tied around his waist.

"I-you-I mean-you're gorgeous, " I stuttered. He laughed and blushed, "Thank you, you don't look too bad yourself, ". I blushed harder, I was a bit overdressed.

"So, why'd you call me out here?" He asked, playing with his hair. It was a nervous habit of his.
"U-uh...well...I have something to ask, "
"Go ahead, shoot, "

I took a deep breath and slowly got on one knee. "Thomas I-you're the most beautiful, kindest, smartest, most bad-a** person I've ever met. I know we've only been dating for a few years but, I'd love to make you mine," I took out the box and opened it; revealing the shiny diamond ring inside. "So, will you mar-".

I didn't even get to finish my sentence when he tackled-hugged me to the ground so was on top of me. He was crying but smiling so wide. "Of course I'll marry you, you dumba**!".

I flipped us so I was on top and kissed him passionately, he didn't hesitate to kiss back.

~Flashback over~

That was the best day of my life.

And today was apparently going to be the worst.

Like I said, I was walking home. And since I'm an idiot I decided to take a shortcut through an alley. I'm smart aren't I?

A guy wearing a mask came out of the shadows and punched me. I stumbled but stayed up right, I put up my fists and told this kid I'm ready for a fight.

I punched him in the jaw he tumbled backwards but quickly stood up and threw a quick left hook. He made my nose bleed.

I punched him in the gut repeatedly, gaining the upper hand. He coughed up blood and one for punch to the face knocked him to the ground.

I had a black eye forming and thick red blood flowed onto my white, now red, shirt.

I started to walk away when he stabbed me in the leg. I screamed out and kicked his face, knocking him out.

I just wanted to go home.

I took out my phone and called Thomas, I definitely wouldn't be able to make it home like this.

He picked up after the second ring. "Alexander!" Worry and a hint of anger laced his voice. "Hey Rose...can you please come and get me?"

"Why? What happened?"
"I'll explain when you get here..."
"...where are you?" I could already hear shuffling and the door open and close.
"Um...in the alleyway on Mercer Street..." I heard the car start.
"I'm on my way..."

~Time Skip~
3rd Person POV

Thomas drove up to the alley and helped Alex into the car.

"Lexi what happened?" The worried Virginian asked.
"Fight..."
"I'm taking you to the hospital-"
"No! I'm fine...I just wanna spend some time with you..." Alexander said, cupping Thomas' cheek.

Thomas blushed and kissed Alex softly. "F-Fine..."
Alex kissed him again, "Thank you Love, "

-----------------------------------------------------------
GREETINGS! I'M NOT DEAD! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! HAVE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING! BUH BYE!!!