Blush (Jamilton)

Alex's POV

In, out. In, out. I desperately try to steady my breathing, as I just told Aaron Burr and James Madison to meet me in my office.

They think it's a political thing but in reality it's for advice. They are the two closest friends to the secretary of state, my long time rival and crush, Thomas Jefferson.

"Alexander, you sent for us? " Aaron's familiar voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Gentleman, please come and sit down! " I spoke confidently but inside I was petrified.

I never told anyone about my crush, not even my closest friends. But here I am now, about to tell my enemy's friends.

"What do you need? " Madison asks.
"U-um...well...ya see..."
"Spit it out Hamilton, I don't have all day! "

"Um...how would someone...um..." I try to get the words out but they get stuck in my throat.

"I'minlovewithJefferson! " I finally say, not how I wanted it to go but it'll have to do. Madison's jaw dropped and Aaron's eyes went wide.

"I...I called you both here to ask for advice..." I say nervously. The two men in front of me shake off their shock and smirk at me.

I felt my cheeks go red. "We'll help you, " Madison says finally " But on one condition, ". I nod, anything for him.

Aaron grabs me by my collar and threateningly says " You break his heart, I'll cut your d*** off, ". Which causes me to gulp and then Aaron lets me go.

Then Madison says " Okay! First of all, Thomas won't dominate, ". My expression at that must have been priceless, cause Aaron started laughing.

" Yes I know, surprising! But he'll most definitely be the submissive, ".

"You'll probably want to make him blush, so call him cute nicknames, " Aaron speaks up. "Like what? " I ask.

"Oh...um..." Madison seemed stumped at the question so Aaron stepped in.
"Things like Love, Princess, Babygirl. Y'know things like that, ".

" Wow...I always pictured him as the dominant type...", "Everyone does! ".

" Now, " Says Madison "go out there and get your boyfriend! ". My cheeks burn at the comment and I glare at the two as they exit my office.

Sigh, let's hope this works. With that I make my way to Jefferson's office.

When I get there I don't even bother to knock. " What do you want Hamilton! " A familiar voice says, "I just need your help! Don't get your panties in a twist! ".

He rolls his eyes "Fine! What is it? ".
"Can you hold something for me? "
"Sure, but make it quick, " He holds out his hand.

I take his hand in mine and intertwine our fingers. His face heats up, " W-what are you doing?! " .

"What do you say Princess, how about me and you go out after work, " I wink. His face goes even redder," I-I..." He looks away and mumbles " I'd love to...".

My face brightens immediately
"Great! Pick you up at 8? ". He's a literal tomato by now but he smiles softly and says " I'd like that, ".

I was smiling so wide my face hurt. " I have a meeting, " Thomas says and then, with his face still red, he pecks my cheek and quickly races out of the room.

It was my turn to blush. Thomas Jefferson what are you doing to me?
-----------------------------------------------------------
That was short. Check out my other books! And my channel. Yeah...BUH BYE!!!

Word count: 566