Turtles (lams)

Hammy's POV

I looked in the mirror and took a deep breath. My hand unconsciously went to the small box in my pocket. You can do this.

I was wearing a white button up shirt, a deep blue jacket, and blue pants.My hair was tied neatly in a ponytail. God I hope he says yes.

I walked into the living room and grabbed everything. Wallet- Check, Keys- Check, Phone- Check. Then John walked into the living room.

He was wearing a white button up, like me. Except he was wearing a green jacket and pants.

"Hello Jackie, " "Hi Lexi, ". "Shall we go? " I asked. He giggled, adorable, " We shall,".

Once we were in the car and on the road John started asking questions.
"Where are we going? Are we there yet? What are you planning? ".

~Time Skip~

We arrived at our destination, an open field. " We're here! " I say and we both hop out of the car.

" Woah," John was mesmerized by the stars, but something else caught his eye.

"OMGALEXLOOKIT'SATURTLE! " He spoke so fast that I didn't understand him. He bent down and began talking to the small turtle. Why and how is there a turtle here?!

But then I realized This is my chance. I took a deep breath and got on one knee. John was picking up the small creature and turned to me " Alex can I ke-, ".

He covered his mouth with the hand that wasn't holding the turtle. After a second he set the turtle down on the hood of the car.

" John the first time I saw you I knew I wanted nothing more than to be with you. You helped me through everything and never judged me because of my past. You are my best friend, my boyfriends, my lover. But if you want it to I'd like to be more than that. John Laurens will you marry me? "

"YES! YES! YES!, " He tackled me to the ground. We hugged and laffed  (I'm not funny)  until he asked " So can I keep Shelly, " "Yes you can keep the turtle, ". " YAY! ".

-----------------------------------------------------------
CLICHE LAMS CHAPTER COMPLETE!!! Why do I do this? Shut it! ANYWAY my jeffmads chapter got 4 views today! That is the highest amount of views I've ever gotten. So THANKS!!! Any way really hope you enjoyed and with that PEACE OUT!!!

Word count: 392