S I X

"We are here Miss." Sandor said, quickly opening the limo door for Sophie as she stepped outside, still in her Moonlark clothes.

"Thanks Sandor! Now... where's Vertina?" Sophie questioned, slowly walking to the front of the house.

Tam's P.O.V.

When Linh left for the Moonlark signing, I was bored. Why is Linh so obsessed with the Moonlark? I mean, I like her music. My favorite song in her album is "It's Hard to Say Goodbye". It's SOOOOO good. I wonder where she got the inspiration for that... Don't tell Linh, but I have a secret stash of Moonlark music in my dresser.

I'm pretty sure Sophie is home. She hates the Moonlark. Tam thought to himself. So Tam grabbed his bike and rode over to Sophie's house. When he went up to the door, he found out that it was locked.

"Hmm. I wonder where Sophie is." Tam wondered out loud. Sophie said that when she wasn't around, they could always come in. She even showed them where the spare key was. So Tam walked to the smallest flower pot, lifted it up and grabbed the key. He unlocked the door, and decided that he wanted to watch TV. It also didn't help that Sophie had cable. So he grabbed a blanket, curled up into a ball, and turned on the NBA. After a while of watching, he heard barking.

IGGY! Tam thought excitedly. He turned off the TV and left the blanket in a crumpled ball on the couch. He ran to the backyard and opened the door. He got tackled to the floor while Iggy licked his face over and over.

"Who wants the ball? Do you want it? You want it!? Go get it Iggy!!!" Tam said, grabbing a bouncy ball that was in the backyard and tossing it behind the couch. Iggy didn't move. He just stared at the door.

"Ugh. Really Iggy." Tam groaned as he got up to get the ball. Right before he bent down to grab it, he heard voices at the door.

"We're here Miss." A squeaky, but gruff, voice said. A million thoughts went through his head at that moment. What if it's an intruder!? He hid behind the couch.

"Thank you Sandor! Now where's Vertina?" An oddly familiar feminin voice said.

Vertina? Tam thought. Who's th- His next thoughts were cut short when the door handle started to jiggle.

"It feels so good to be here, the crowds were really getting on my nerves." The feminin voice said.

"Vertina!!" The voice said again. As she walked through the door.

"While I was in the car, I thought of new lyrics for a new song! Do you want to hear it?" The female person asked. The sound of heels clacking made Tam rapidly ducked as the person grabbed the guitar a few feet in front of him.

~~~ The following lyrics are from the song Never be Alone by Shawn Mendes. ~~~

"And take a piece of my heart and make it all your own so when we are apart you'll never be alone. You'll never be alone." The voice sang.

Wait. I know that voice. Only a nobody would not know that voice. The Moonlark was in Sophie's HOME! Tam thought excitedly.

The sound of running heels brought his attention to the stairs where a woman, who Tam guessed was Vertina, ran over to Sophie.

"That. Was. AMAZING! Who was it for?" Vertina squealed.

"It's for a friend." The Moonlark said, instantly sadding. (Keefe *cough* Keefe *cough, cough*)

"Well then we should get ready for your photo shoot," Vertina said. "Sophie?" Vertina waved her hand in front of Sophie's face. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Sophie. What's this," Tam asked as he got out of his hiding spot.

Mwahahahaha. Now I'm as evil as Shannon Messenger and her cliffhangers!!! MWAHAHAHA!!!!

📖 ❤Macy❤ 📖