S I X T E E N

"Hey KE-just another fan," Sophie stuttered as she took Keefe's hand to get up. It had been at least six years since she last saw him. Sophie wanted to squeeze his hand so hard it would break a couple of his bones.

"Hi Moonlark! I've seen you've met my boyfriend Keefe Sencen!" Biana squealed as she grabbed hold of Keefe, clutching him like she was the one thing keeping her up. Keefe was totally unamused by Biana, it seems like he was a little annoyed at most. Sophie wondered why he was annoyed, and why her hands seemed to clench at the sight of them.

"UH- yes I just met him, thank you for helping me, I should get going," Sophie rambled, hiding behind her bleached wig hair. She took off towards her limo, where Sandor, Linh and Tam were waiting for her.

"Linh! Where were you? I looked all over for you!" Sophie exclaimed. "Wait, and why is there dirt all over your dress and hair?" Sophie said, utterly confused, while Sandor picked her up and plopped her into the limo seat.

"Well what happened was that I got bored during the party, while you went to find Liam, OH and by the way you guys are ADORABLE!! I found a bunny inside one of the bushes, and it looked wounded, so I followed it. I think I crawled through bushes for half an hour, and then it ran away and I couldn't find it so I gave up and came back to the limo." Linh said, sitting in the limo after Tam got in, and flicking a piece of dirt out of her hair and onto Tam's lap.

"Ew, you're getting it all over me," Tam remarked in disgust as he flung the piece of dirt from his lap onto the other side of the limo.

"We are here Miss. Foster," Sandor announced as they arrived at Havenfield. Everyone jumped out of the car and headed inside.

"Hey sweetie! How was the party?" Edaline asked as they came in. "I also made fresh mallowmelt for you guys." Edaline said, holding out the pan.

"Mallowmelt!" Sophie screamed as she ran to the pieces of Mallowmelt on the table. "Oh did you guys want some?" Sophie asked as she stuffed her face with the delicious gooey treat.

"Sure why not." Tam agreed for his sister and himself. They sat down at the table telling stories about the party. At that moment, all was well.

Hi! Sorry this is so short. But today, I ask you to put questions into the chat, and I will answer to the best of my ability in the story when I get them! They make my life interesting! :)

📖 ❤Macy❤ 📖