T E N

"Oh my gosh! How did this many people find out where we are?!" Sophie asked, astonished.

"I don't know to be honest." Tam said nervously, as he spied the crowd closing in on them. "We should probably leave though."

"Good idea." Sophie agreed. She waved goodbye to everyone, and ran the limo with Sandor and Tam on her heels.

"Wow! I haven't had that much fun in a while!" Tam said excitedly as they started taking off their costumes.

"I know right! It's so much more fun than doing it by yourself all the time." Sophie answered. "Wait. I have an idea how to tell Linh!"

"Really?" Tam asked.

"Well it goes like this," Sophie said, whispering the plan to Tam.

~~~ Timeskip to Choralmere ~~~

Sophie knocked on the door, still in her photoshoot outfit, and Tam in his regular clothes. Sophie sucked in a breath when she heard footsteps nearing the door.

"Remember the plan." Sophie whispered to Tam.

"Got it." Tam whispered back right before the door opened.

"Hey Linh," The Moonlark said as she shyly waved to the starstruck girl at the door.

Moonlark

(@the_moonlark_)

Thank you guys sooo much! I had so much fun today! Here are some sneak peeks of my new perfume. Moonlark No.5.

(Insert photos of Moonlark at photo shoot holding perfume.)

0.2k retweets 3.4m likes 8/26/2021 posted an hour ago

Mia: You're so pretty! <3

Biana: I'm totes getting the new perfume!!

Hope: I love the setting! It's beautiful!

Opal: I love your dress!!!! <3 <3 <3

Eliza: I can't wait for it to come out!

Okay! That's the end of the chapter. I'm really sorry this is so short, but Softball tournaments came up, and it's getting harder to find time to write. PS: I'm always open to suggestions! Follow me for another chap!

📖 ❤Macy❤ 📖