E I G H T E E N

"Wait, this isn't DisneyLand." Fitz commented as they pulled up to a house.

"Duh, I'm bringing Keefe!" Biana squealed as she rolled her eyes, and then saw Lord Cassius drag Keefe to the door.

"HEY KEEEEEEEEFIEEEEEEE!" Biana screeched her pet name for Keefe. Fitz covered his ears.

"Hey Biana," Keefe shyly waved as Biana dragged him into the car, taking tons of selfies with him. "So where are we going?" Keefe asked as he gently pried Biana's hand off his arm.

"We're going to California Adventure to see the Moonlark perform for the midnight party." Fitz said as he rolled his eyes at his pouting sister.

"Ookay," Keefe coughed, not sure what to do in the awkward atmosphere. "So do you guys have any rides you want to go on?" Keefe asked, trying to cut the tension in the air.

"Well we're obviously going to go to all the rides the Moonlark goes on." Biana said like it was the most obvious thing in the world while slathering on ten layers of lip gloss, then putting on like five layers of mascara.

"Duh." She said, rolling her teal eyes as she finished her mascara.

"Okay then." Keefe said. He wasn't sure he could take more of Biana any longer. His dad had forced him to date her because it was "Good for Publicity". If Keefe could break up with Biana, he wouldn't hesitate to do so.

~~~ Meanwhile with the Moonlark and her friends ~~~

"EKKKK! IT'S COTTON CANDY!" Linh and Sophie squealed at the same time while running to the stand. Tam rolled his eyes that had the electric blue eye contacts in them. He did NOT understand how girls loved cotton candy so much. *cue Sophie and Linh stuffing their faces with cotton candy*

"This is the best thing ever!" Linh exclaimed as she tried to give Tam some.

"Um, no thanks." Tam shrugged, shoving away the cotton candy from Linh's hands.

"Let's go on the Incredicoaster!" Tam said, trying to pull the girls away from the cotton candy.

"Wait. That's actually a good idea!" Sophie exclaimed. Tam was still unsure if they'd gotten a sugar rush or not and he followed them into the crowd of people.

"OMG! IT'S THE MOONLARK AND HER FRIENDS!!!" A random fangirl screamed as she noticed the crew walking out of the crowd.

"Uh, Sandor can you please fix the problem?" Sophie whispered to Sandor, as the crowd started to follow them.

"That's my job Miss." Sandor whispered back, purposely not using her last name.

"Go to the ride, I'll meet you there." Sophie, Linh and Tam tried to sneak out of the crowd as Sandor held all of the fans back.

"Phew!" Linh said as they got into the fast-pass line for the Incredicoaster. "That was a close one. I do not want to get eaten alive by fangirls/boys today." Linh panted while Tam smirked at her, noticing her sugar rush had gone away.

"Problem averted Miss. Moonlark," Sandor said as he got into the line with them.

"Are you going on the ride with us, Sandor?" Linh asked, looking curiously at the bodyguard. Sandor placed a meaty hand on Sophie's shoulder and announced,

"I go wherever Miss. Moonlark goes."

"Gee thanks Sandor." Sophie said as she shrugged off his hand and moved up in the line.

"Yay! It's our turn!" Linh squealed. So they all climbed aboard.

"WHOOOOOOO!!!" That. Was. AWESOME!" Sophie exclaimed as they got off of the ride.