S E V E N T E E N

(New Year's Eve. Sophie and Liam have been dating for a while, and Grady finally gave in and gave permission for them to date. But the world does not know yet.)

"EEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!" A voice screeched, so loud that it could be heard throughout the house.

"Whatwhenwherehow!" Tam yelled, jumping up from the couch he was sleeping in, getting into a karate pose with his hands in points over his head, with one of his legs bent in front of him.

"Guess what guys!" Sophie exclaimed after she laughed at Tam's pose. He blushed, and muttered something about self defence. "I get to go to perform at California Adventure tomorrow night for the New Year's Eve party they're having!!"

"That's great Sophie!" Linh squealed as she bearhugged Sophie. "I always knew you could do it!" Linh said happily, but inside of her head, she was really sad. She had never been and really wanted to go, but she knew the tickets were really expensive.

"And I managed to get two tickets for my best friends!!!!!!!" Sophie squealed as she handed Tam and Linh special V.I.P. tickets.

"No way. OMGOMGOMG YESSSSS!" Linh screamed.

"You're welcome guys." Sophie replied smugly, smiling in the shocked twin's faces.

"Oof." Sophie breathed as Linh gave her a rib crushing hug.

"Thank you Sophie!" Tam said, still in awe, as he gave her a side hug. Sophie ran over to the phone to tell her manager to bring Vertina over tomorrow to get the costumes ready. Sophe quickly walked over to the wall, right by the couch.

"Umm, Sophie? Not to be rude... But what are you doing?" Linh asked as Sophie was patting the walls, trying to find something.

"Wait, it should be right about here." Sophie said as she finally found the secret compartment full of her moonlark tips, and the money she earned from her manager from singing. She had millions of dollars just stacked up in there.

"Here's one hundred for you, and you." Sophie said, carefully handing Tam and Linh a hundred dollars.

"Those are for tomorrow, use them carefully." Linh and Tam looked at the money shocked.

"Ookay." Linh wearily said.

~~~ The Next Day ~~~

"Thank you so much Vertina! We look amazing!" Sophie squealed as she looked at herself in the body-length mirror in her Moonlark closet. "Ooh! Selfie time!" Sophie quickly brought Tam and Linh into the photo to take a picture. And Tam being Tam didn't smile.

"Aww Tammy, don't be so grumpy." Linh cooed, pinching Tam's cheek.

"Linh, I told you, don't call me that," Tam whined as he swatted Linh's hand away. Then he grumbled something about annoying siblings.

*cue Sophie slowly dying of laughter in the background*

"Miss. Foster, shall we go now," Sandor announced as he marched into the room.

"Are you guys ready to go?!" Sophie asked her friends excitedly. Sophie quietly sighed sadly that Liam couldn't come because of his work, but shrugged it off and went to join her friends in the limo.

"Ahh! I can't wait! We're actually going to California Adventure!" Linh said happily while they parked in the V.I.P. parking lot, her mouth watering thinking of all the cotton candy she was going to buy.

"Wait, since you're the Moonlark, aren't we going to be mobbed by fans?" Linh asked.

"Oh, umm, well, that's why we have Sandor!" Sophie exclaimed, trying to hug Sandor, but his rock hard muscle made it hard for her to get her arms around him.

"I am only concerned for your safety." Sandor said, sitting stiffly.

"Wait! Before we go in, Forkle wanted me to take a picture of us in front of the Disneyland sign so I can post it on my Instagram. For publicity and what not." Sophie sighed as they took the picture. Then the trio ran into the park as fast as they could, wanting to get as much time as they possibly could at the park before Sophie had to sing at midnight.

~~~ Meanwhile at the Vacker Residence ~~~

"OMGOMGOMG!! MOOOOOOOMMM THE MOONLARK IS AT CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE CAN WE GO!!!!?" Biana screamed from the third story of her house to her Mom, Della.

"Sure, why not sweetie. Remember to take Fitz and Woltzer with you though." Della sighed as she continued painting her nails.

"FITZ!!!" Biana screeched barging into Fitz's room, grabbing him, and his stuff and dragging him to the limo. Woltzer followed.

"Hey what was that for?" Fitz asked as he rolled his eyes at his annoying and bratty little sister.

"We're going to California Adventure!" Biana exclaimed, checking her makeup in her compact mirror in her purse.

"Wait, I thought you hated amusement parks?" Fitz said, narrowing his eyes at his sister.

"You said you would never go there because of that one time you threw u-" Fitz was cut short by Biana.

"That's not the point." Biana said, "What if I changed?" proudly admitted, flipping her hair in Fitz's face, trying to get his attention off of it. Fitz's phone buzzed. It said, "The Moonlark will be performing at the New Year's Eve party this evening at California Adventure.

"Oh, that's why." Fitz mumbled to himself. He may or may not have a tiny crush on the Moonlark. That's the only reason why he agreed to go with Biana, and the fact that she can tackle a person so hard that they might break a few ribs. So don't get on her bad side.

And on that note, they were off.

Heheheheh

📖 ❤Macy❤ 📖