Cheater!Luffy x F Reader | Lies pt. 1

Request? yes

*WARNING*

Mention of infedelity, sexual acts, angst and presence of strong language.

If you are sensitive to any of the above mentioned things, please stop reading.

🔞______🔞_______🔞_______🔞______🔞

There were so many ways one could describe Luffy.

He was such a funny and caring guy, not the smartest man on earth, but he knew how to kick butt when needed.

Everyone in the crew loved him, they respected him, the cute, sweet and innocent Luffy.

And yet, here he was.. currently making a face one would describe as a mix of "oh my god is that a ghost" and "fuck, i messed up big time".

And to make the situation even worse, Nami, your best friend since the beginning, the one who got you two together, the one who would give you pep talks at unholy hours of the night, was just lying on your and Luffy's bed, trying to cover herself with the sheets.

You were so angry, how could he do that do you?

Why did this happen, why with your best friend, why were you just standing there.

All the things you two did together, all those intimate times you shared, all the delicious meals you would prepare for him... did they really mean nothing?

Your whole word just crumbled under your feet, you felt like you were plunging into an abyss of absolute nothingness.

For some interminable seconds the three of you just stared at each other, you could tell by the look on Luffy's face that he didn't have an excuse.

And maybe it was for the best.

Seriously, if he thought that a stupid "I'm sorry" could fix everything he was so wrong.

"(Y/n), wait.. I can expl-"

"NO! THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO, i don't want to hear your useless excuses"

You couldn't help the tears that were streaming down your face, in fact, you didn't even bother to dry them, they would just keep falling so what was the point?

"(Y/n) i'm really sorry, but you knew that i liked him! It's not my fault if you ignored my feelings and stole him"

"I thought you were my friend, and yet i find you fucking my man in our room.."

There was another long pause, the tension in the air was so thick you could cut it with a knife.

"How long?"

Luffy looked at you in his usual confused face, you used to find adorable, but now it only made you want to throw a punch right to his nose.

"For how long did this... thing.. go on?:

You struggled to find the right word, you didn't want to loose your cool.

He didn't deserve it, he wouldn't get that satisfaction.

"Almost a year"

That was it, it was the last straw.

You couldn't stay there and keep being humiliated like that.

You let out a bittersweet laugh, turning your back to you now ex boyfriend and ex best friend.

He tried to stop you, but upon looking into your eyes, the same eyes that used to give him live and comfort, he could tell it was all over.

That icy glare of yours, those eyes that were now bloody red from how many tears you had spilled, looked at him with a fury that could kill him right in that instant.

You got out of that suffocating room and spotted Sanji smoking right out of the room.

"How much did you hear?"

Your voice cracked, but you didn't care.

"I'm sorry cupcake"

The blonde offered you a sympathetic look and opened his arms wide, yiu immediately took the invitation and hugged him with all your strength.

He let you cry on his chest, gently stoking you hair and kissing the top of your head.

Sanji had always been there for you, whenever you would have a fight with Luffy you knew you could count on your favourite swirly brow cook to cheer you up.

After a few moments you composed yourself, wiped away your tears and took a deep breath.

"Did you know?"

"About that?"

You nodded.

"Of course not! I would have kicked his ass, and most importantly, i would have told you.
No man should treat their lady like that, what he did was disgusting."

You let out a chuckle at his words, always so romantic, he would have been the better choice, from the beginning.

It's true, he flirts with every pretty woman he sees, but he would never dare to touch them, he despises infedelity and would never even think about cheating...

It would have been so easy if you feel in love with him instead of that idiot, but that's not how it went, and you can't change the past.

What's done is done, no way of changing it now that the damage has been done.

"Are you gonna stay?"

As much as a part of you begged you to say yes, you knew that seeing him would only bring you pain.

"No.. i.. i just can't. I need some alone time to think, you know?
I can't stay here, i would go insane if i did"

Sanji let out a deep bitter laugh, he would make sure to give Luffy what he deserves later, but for now he's just going to help you pack up.

When you gave the last official goodbye to the straw hat crew, which has been your family for almost four years, Luffy and Nami didn't even dare showing their faces.

You were havinv a mental debate about whether you should go to him one last time or not.

In the end you decided for the latter option.

That was the last time you were going to see them...

You would never train or take a nap with Zoro.

You would never hear one of Usopp's incredible adventures.

You would never get your wounds treated by the cutest reindeer in the whole universe, Chopper..

Or read and discuss about books with Robin...

No more sleepless night trying to fix the ship with Franky,

You ears will never be blessed by the swert tunes Brook played on his violin ever again.

And oh, how you would miss the perverted cook.

You promised that you would make sure to send them letters from time to time, just to let them know that you're okay.

One last glance into their diraction and you turned again, this time sure that you would never see them again.

I'll miss you guys