Jealous!Nico Robin ×F!Reader | Secret Love

Request? Yes

Word count 2724

*WARNING*

Contains sexually explicit content.

🍋_______________🍋________________🍋

"R-Robin.. i don't think this is a good idea, what if they hear us?"

She smiled and gently caressed your cheek, her body was tightly pressed against yours and you could feel her other hand slip under your shirt.

"We just have to be quiet, can you do that for me, baby?"

You bit your lip in anticipation, as her hand slowly made its way to unclip your bra.

Her movements were slow and gentle, almost calculated.
She had memorized every sensitive spot of your body, every way you liked to be held.

But there was something.. different about her.

At that moment you were too driven away by the passion of the intimate act to really put attention in that tiny detail.

All your worries melted away the moment her soft lips met yours in a sweet kiss.

.....

"Robin.. is everything alright?"

She hummed into your neck, hugging you from behind.

You turned around to look at her face, and just as you thought, you saw her distant gaze, her mouth was just slightly curved downwards.

"You know you can tell me anything, right?"

She smiled and gave you a little peck on the cheek.

"Of course i know, it's just.. it's not imoirtant, really. I'm sorry if i made you worry, it's just the situation we're in...

The fact that we always have to hide, i can't even hold your hand in public.."

Your eyes became glossy, but you did your best to stay strong.
Robin needed your help right now, and you would do all that's in your power to help her.

"I know it hurts.. but we'll tell them.. eventually. When we find the right time."

The right time...

How many times had you heard or said that phrase?

You had lost the count.

You knew it was just a lame excuse, but there wasn't much else you could do to fix that problem.

You didn't want to know how yout crewmates would react to the news.

Of course you trusted them, you really did, but coming out...

It's not easy, not when you had heard stories from all differend places and people, stories about their own family disowning them just because of who they loved.

If someone that is blood related to them could do something ad awful as disowning their kids and throwing them out of their house, than..

What were the chances of someone you had been living with for only 5 years to be accepting?

It scared you so much, and apparently it was also the cause of Robin's weird behaviour...