Luffy x Reader | Destiny | Soulmate AU

WORD COUNT: 3008 (Excluding the part before the divider.)

REQUEST? YES

WARNING?

No.

This one-shot was so much fun to write, I really get immersed in the story while I write lol. 

I wasn't sure what kind of thing would define who your soulmate is, it had to be something not easily noticeable, so my mind just went straight to imagining the scene you'll read soon. You'll get what I mean once you see it XD. Sorry, not sorry.  hehe

I hope you'll like it ^^

To have a soulmate... Someone you're destined to be with, someone who has been with you in your past lives, and who will be by your side for all your next ones.

It would be nice, that's what you thought.

But no matter what, your bad luck had to come and ruin it all.

You lived in a world where a small tattoo will appear somewhere on your body that will match the one on your soulmate. 

The only problem?

Usually, the mark would appear somewhere visible, maybe a hand, a shoulder, or even somewhere on your face.

But yours decided to be different and appeared on your booty. Yep, you read that right.

You wondered how you would be able to tell who your soulmate is, since normal people didn't go around butt naked, and they definitely didn't go around asking strangers if they had a mark on their butt-cheeks. You were pretty sure it would be considered harassment if you ever decided to do that.

"Mom I'm going to school now."

You left your house in a hurry, as always you were late.

Running as fast as you could you reached the bus, you bent over gasping for air as your hair covered the sides of your face.

"So you're here. I thought I would get a break from seeing you every day."

And here he is, this guy is Luffy, one of your classmates.

He has always been in the same school as you, and he is also your neighbor.

When you were little you got along well, but something happened during middle school that made your liking for the guy slowly transform into annoyance.

But you couldn't remember what exactly caused that to happen.

"Hey, are you dead? The bus is here. Come on."

"Oh yeah, thanks."

"I'm not doing it for you, I just hate hearing you complain in class."