Yandere Nico Robin x Male Reader

REQUEST? YES

WORD COUNT: 1879 

*WARNING*

It's a Yandere x reader, so this chapter will contain mention of kidnapping and death.

DO YOU WANT TO SEND A REQUEST?

Please read the first chapter of the book called request page where I explain in detail how to request and what my rules are. 

If you've already read it, feel free to leave your request in the comments or in a private message.

She opened her handbag and tipped the content on the floor, all the photos she had taken that day scattered around.

She sighed and buried her face in her hands, wondering how she had come to that point. 

It had all begun when the crew decided to stop for a few weeks on a new Island, they were planning on taking a small vacation before they had to sail again.

While running some errands for Sanji, she met a really handsome guy who was shopping in the same market.

He saw her and greeted her happily, asking her if she wasn't from there, since he had never seen her around.

She stopped to talk to him for a bit and she discovered that his name was (Y/n) (Y/l/n) and he worked as a/an (Y/job).

He was born on (Y/island) but his dream was to see the world someday, which was a happy coincidence since that was exactly what the Straw Hats were doing!

For the rest of the day, she could not erase the image of (Y/n)'s smiling face from her mind, it even kept her awake at night.

On the first day, she dismissed the thought as a temporary crush, but by the second day, she realized that his image would torment her forever if she wouldn't do something about it.

That brings us here, with a slightly mentally unstable Nico Robin who has seriously been considering the idea of kidnapping that guy and forcing him to join the crew.

Luffy wouldn't mind at all and the other would surely get used to a new face, especially if it was that attractive.

However, inside of her, there was a still sane portion of her brain that was telling her to keep it together.

She knew her feelings were not the ones of love, they were a sick infatuation that was quickly driving her crazy.

Her sanity was slowly crumbling and she felt that she had to do something about it and promptly, or else, she would certainly do something stupid.

As she slowly grabbed one of the pictures she had thrown to the ground in a moment of remorse, she felt like her stomach was being clenched by someone.

"I need to get some rest, I'll think about it tomorrow."