Sanji x F!Reader | Lemon Sub. Reader

WORD COUNT: 1474

REQUEST? YES

*WARNING*

Nsfw ahead. If you still want to read it you can, I'll put a divider before the lemon begins, so you can still read the story if you're interested.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO SUPPORT MY WORK? Now you can through my Ko-fi link ^^

 https://ko-fi.com/kimiisdreaming

Important notice: After I finish my last requests I'll close this book (not forever) to work on a fnaf related book, please tell me if you'd prefer another one shot and short mini-series like this book or an actual book dedicated to only one character. 

Which character should it be about?

The moon was glowing brightly in the night sky, at times like these you loved to lay on the deck and stare at the beautiful scenery

Every time you looked at the immensity of that dark veil that stretched above you, you wondered if you were truly alone in this infinite universe.

Sometimes you wondered if the others would understand how you felt each time your eyes set upon a star and if they too could feel that warmth spreading across your body, going straight to your heart.

You hoped they could.  Such beautiful sensations should be shared with everyone.

But no matter how much you stared into that dark abyss filled with stray dots of light, nothing could fill that emptiness your lover created once he went on a mission with your captain.

Ever since then, even the most captivating scenery had done nothing to placate your racing mind.

Being outside and worrying about him won't do anything to change the situation, and you knew it well, but you missed him terribly and as much as you wanted to stop worrying and go to sleep, your aching heart would keep you awake.

Suddenly the noise of laughter filled the air.

A voice that you knew oh too well spoke quietly to keep the other from waking everyone up.

"Sanji..."    You whispered to yourself.

Your eyes became glossy just by thinking about him, but you couldn't let him see you in such a state, after all, you were a pirate just like him, and having to go and embark on dangerous missions wasn't unusual. In fact, you had done it too and quite a few times, if you recalled correctly.

But for some reason this time you felt it was different.

You really hoped nothing bad happened but just knowing he was back made you feel more at ease.

Without a second of hesitation, you walked towards the sound of voices, and there they were.

Your beloved cook and your captain were right in front of your eyes, and they looked just fine, with no visible wound to be found.