Coby x Thick Vice Admiral! Reader Lemon

*WARNING*

This oneshot is a 🍋lemon🍋and will be particularly smutty, so if you're not into really naughty things do not keep reading.

*Disclaimer*

This chapter will be set some months before the second appearance of Coby.
In that time line he is supposed to be already 18 years old.

Request? Yes

1200 words

______________________________________

Coby's improvement was impressive.

When you had volunteered to teach him some advanced fighting techniques Garp had been reluctant.

He didn't think he was ready, but after seeing the positive response he had to your teachings he changed his mind.

You were currently on the beach, it was a hot summer day and you were wearing your favourite bikini.

It wasn't something your old self would have ever worn, but after becoming a vice admiral, one of the ranks every marine dreamed of, you had become confident.

You knew how sexy you looked in that bikini, and the shy glances Coby kept secretly giving to your curves had proved your point.

"Keep your right foot in front of your left foot, otherwise you'll easily loose balance"

You gave him a slight nudge on his chest and he stumbled backwards.

"See?"

"Yes Miss! Sorry Miss."

"It's okay Coby, now show me your fighting stance"

You looked at his form, nodding in approval.

"That's all for today, you did a really good job Coby. I'm proud of you."

"T-thank you!"

His entire face became the same color of his hair.

His eyes flickered between your face and your breasts, attracted by them like a piece of metal would be to a magnet.

You had been aware of his occasional glances from the beginning of this training session, but he had been fairly good at hiding it until now.

But oh boy, was he being obvious right now.

You had an idea.

With a knowing and confident smirk you put one hand on your side.

You started walking towards him, your hips sensually moving from side to side.

You put your hand on his shoulder, your breasts pressing on his body, making the poor shy boy almost choke on his saliva.

"You know Coby?"

He looked at you, gulping down his nervousness.

"W-what.. miss?"