Marco x Chubby! Reader + Nico Robin part 1 | Lemon

REQUEST? YES

WORD COUNT: 1122

*WARNING*

Lemon🍋

This was another one of the fics that got removed, basically, I forgot to check the "mature content" button, and since they were wrongly labeled they got removed.

Now it shouldn't happen anymore, since they don't go against the guidelines.

If you'd like to support me, check out my Ko-fi account, the link is in my bio (and If you're reading this from a pc it's also at the end of the chapter) ^^

After 5 years you and your boyfriend Marco were finally able to get your own apartment.

It wasn't the most beautiful place you'd ever seen, but with some love, you knew it would be just perfect.

You still needed to unpack a few things and start assembling the furniture you two bought for the occasion, and maybe in a few weeks, you would finally find that beautiful shade of (Insert color) you really wanted in your bedroom.

While you were distracted, your boyfriend picked you up and swung you around, laughing like an idiot.

"Hey! Put me down hahaha"

He smiled and turned you around.

"'m sorry babe, you're not going anywhere."

He placed a kiss on your soft lips before he remembered something.

"Wait here, k?"

"Okie Dokie Sir."

He laughed and run to the other room while humming a song you've been obsessed with lately.

"Close your eyes."

You did as you were told and you opened your eyes to see him holding two pieces of paper.

You squinted your eyes and finally realized what they were.

"Oh my God, babe! Did you seriously get the tickets for (Band)'s concert?"

He laughed and scratched the back of his head.

"Well, what can I say. I'm just doing my duty as the most perfect boyfriend ever."

"You are!" You kissed him as he gently caressed your cheek.

"Too bad my gift for you hasn't arrived yet."

"What is it?"

"If I told you it wouldn't be a surprise anymore!"

"Haha, sorry. You're right."

You finished unpacking the last few objects from the boxes and while Marco went out to place the empty boxes in the garage, you thought of an excellent way to... celebrate your new house.