Yandere Charlotte Katakuri x Gn Reader

REQUEST? YESWORD COUNT: 4168 

This fic basically wrote itself lol. Once I started writing it just came to my mind automatically. I hope it will be of your liking.  

*WARNING*

This chapter contains mentions of injury and death, as well as some toxic behavior at some point in the narration.

If you feel like this isn't the thing for you, please stop reading and check out one of my other fics.

DO YOU WANT TO SEND A REQUEST?

If you'd like to request anything you can write a comment with your idea, prompt, et cetera, or if you'd prefer, you can send me a private message with your request.Remember to specify the gender of the reader, otherwise, I'll just make it gender-neutral.If you want more info check out the first page of this book called "Request Page".________________________________________________________________________________

It had all begun when  Katakuri had met (Y/n) for the first time.

They were both kids, and it was after Katakuri had started covering his face up, to avoid any useless confrontation with other kids.

He was cautious around others and even though he was dying to play with the other kids, he knew that they would just end up hating him for his looks.

Seeing another kid sitting in the corner of a kids' playground was heartbreaking for you, who had felt the same far too many times for a kid your age.

So you decided to get close to him and ask him to come to play with you.

"Hey! Who are you? My Name Is (Y/n), and yours?"

"Uhm... I'm Katakuri. What do you want?"

"Oh, I saw you were all alone and I thought we could play together if you'd like."

He seemed to ponder your offer for a good minute until he finally gave up and stood up.

You smiled at him and took his hand, dragging him to one of your favorite spots on that playground.

Time flew by and you were having so much fun with him, but it was getting pretty late and your parents would get worried if you didn't come back in time, so despite your reluctance, you said goodbye to your new friend and began heading back to your house when someone caught your arm.

You were surprised and scared, but once you turned your head towards the culprit, you sighed in relief. 

"You scared me Kata. What's wrong?"

He looked away in shame and whispered: "Sorry, I just wanted to walk you home, there are bad people out there and if we are together they won't try to pick a fight with us."

You agreed and led him the way.

The walk back was silent, minus the few occasional questions you would ask him and his short direct answers.

When you finally arrived you invited him home and after a while of trying to convince him it was fine, he gave up and followed you inside.

"Hello (Y/n), welcome back. How was your day? Oh, I see you brought a friend home."

 "Yes. His name is Katakuri. He's really cool, you know? He's super strong and fast! I lost almost every game we played."

"It's not a big deal..." He looked away and your mom smiled.