Part: 4 Cutie Angel

Sidnaaz walked into their room. Angel was sleeping in Sidharth's arms. Automatic cradle, bedside crib, a cupboard filled with her toys, clothes and necessary things, all these things were kept by Sidharth in the room. He had instructed a maid to keep all these things.

Sana was going crazy with the happiness. "Wow, when did you do this? Our room is looking perfect, now. Just we have to change our front wall photo. Here we will hang our photo with Angel. I just can't believe that our chotu baby is with us now. Mumma loves a lot, my Angel." She leaned down to kiss Angel's forehead happily and Sidharth kissed her head.

"Hubby, I love you a lot. You are not perfect, you are more perfect than perfect." She said cheerfully, cupping his face and kissed his lips.

"I love you more, my baby." He smiled at her. "You know," he looked at her and then moved down his to Angel. "All these things are nothing in front of what you have given to me.  "

He again looked back at Sana. "I can do anything for both of you. You both are my world." She got lost in his eyes. She felt like to hug him tightly but couldn't because Angel was in Sidharth's arms.

"By the way, what about Angel's room, hubby?" She asked sitting on the edges of the bed while Sidharth placed Angel in the crib.

He walked in front of Sana after kissing Angel's forehead. "Don't worry, It will get ready in few days. I want it to be perfect like our Angel and it is a surprise for you too. So you're not allowed to walk in that room." He sat down beside her and clasped her hand.

"Wow, I like surprises." She hugged her hubby tightly after jumping on him. He laughed, hugging her back.

Angel started crying and they broke the hug. "I think, Angel is getting jealous." Sana chuckled softly. She got up and went to check angel. Sidharth shook his head in disbelief.

"What happened to my Angel? Why my chotu baby is crying? Is she hungry ?" Sana picked her up and checked her nappy.

"Hubby, she pooped. That's why she is crying." She told him, walking toward him.

"I'm bringing the wipes and her clothes," Sidharth said, making her sit on the bed with Angel. He walked toward the cupboard.

"Hubby, first give me the sheet. I will remove her lower and nappy." Sidharth nodded his head and took out one cotton sheet from the cupboard.

"Angel, stop crying. Mumma gonna change your clothes." Sidharth kept the sheet on the bed, Sana gently placed her on the sheet and knelt on the floor, in front of her. She pulled the lower out of her legs and started tearing the dirty nappy from both sides.

"Will you able to do this?"  Sidharth asked, sitting beside Angel on the bed and he kept the packet of wipes and clothes on the bed.

"Hubby, just chill. I can do this. I have seen videos." She assured Sidharth, throwing the dirty nappy in the dustbin which was kept beside the bed.

He gave a wipe to her and she started cleaning her gently with the wipe, holding her both legs upward in the air. "Angel's smelly smelly poop, Mumma will clean it properly." She sang joyfully while cleaning her. Angel was now staring at her daddy silently.

Sidharth was shocked to see that how his baby was enjoying cleaning Angel's poop when he was feeling like vomiting.

"Look it's done. It was so easy, hubby." She got up after throwing the dirty wipe in the dustbin.

"Mumma is just coming, Angel after washing her hands." She went to the bathroom to wash her hands. Sidharth was smiling at her.

"Are you seeing, Angel that how well your Mumma is taking care of you ?" Sidharth asked while making her wear the lower. She was staring at him constantly.

He cradled her in his arms and kissed her forehead. "Daddy loves you a lot, Angel." She moved her leg in response and he chuckled. He held her tiny hand and kissed it.

Sana walked outside of the bathroom and smiled, seeing them. She sauntered toward them. He raised his head and smiled back at her.

"Sana, now you should take a nap. I will take care of Angel, don't worry." He said concernedly.

"Hubby, I'm not feeling sleepy. I want to spend time with Angel. I'm bringing toys for her." She went to bring toys for her while Sidharth didn't force her to take a rest because he knew, his stubborn baby would not listen to him.

"Angel, aren't your Mumma get tired ?" Sidharth asked from Angel and she took her tongue out which made him smile broadly.

"Haye, my cute angel." He kissed her forehead.

"Mumma only gets tired when your daddy makes her cum." She grinned and Sidharth's eyes popped up, listening to her. He wasn't expecting these words from her.

She palmed her mouth, realising that she said this in front of Angel.

"I hope Angel, you haven't listened to anything." She bit her lower lip, looking at Angel who was staring at her innocently.

"Now don't do that, please."

"What ?" She asked getting confused and again bit her lower lip.

"Don't bite your lips, it turned me on." He warned her.

"Oh.." She made O shape mouth.

"Angel, your Mumma makes your daddy crazy," Sidharth murmured while Sana sat down beside him and shook the rattles above Angel's eyes. She looked at them and moved her hand above slightly like she was trying to hold it.

"Do you like it? Do you want to hold it, Angel? Sana asked and tried to make her hold it. But she couldn't and started crying loudly.

"Sh, no, no, don't cry.." Sana started shaking rattles above her eyes while Sidharth rocked her slightly. She instantly calmed down and slept. Sidnaaz sighed with relief and Sidharth hugged her close to his heart.

"Now, you should also take a nape, baby." Sidharth went to put Angel in the crib and said after coming toward her.

"Okay, my overcaring hubby bubby. I'm sleeping." She agreed and he sighed.

She got up and encircled her arms around him. "But before this, I want something from you." She pulled his face down and whispered against his lips.

He smiled, understanding that what she wanted. He snaked his one arm around her waist and pulled her closer before capturing her lips. He was stroking her cheek with his free hand. Sana's hands were moving in his hair while kissing him deeply. They were kissing each other passionately and hungrily like there was no tomorrow.

"I love you." Both confessed together after breaking the kiss, touching their forehead. They were panting after the kiss.

Don't forget to do vote and comments.