Part: 11 World's Best Hubby

Sana woke up in the afternoon after sleeping for five hours. She opened her eyes, stretching her arms. A beautiful smile spread across her face, seeing her hubby who was doing his work and also taking care of Angel like a perfect father. He was operating the laptop with one hand and holding Angel in his other hand over his shoulder. She was sleeping. He had kept her in the crib two three times but she was crying to come in her daddy's arms every time. So that's why he was working, holding Angel in his arm.

"Before he was a perfect hubby and now he is a perfect daddy too." She thought, gazing at him fondly.

"Haye, I love him so much." Sana mumbled to herself before climbing down from the bed.

As she picked up her phone, she freaked out, seeing the time.

"Hubby, I had been sleeping from six hours and you didn't wake me up." She complained, walking toward him.

"I have to feed Angel after every three hours, did you forget?" She asked incredulously, sitting beside him.

She took angel from Sidharth and cradled her close to her heart. "I'm sorry, my doll. Mumma didn't feed you on time." She leaned down and placed few kisses on her forehead.

Sidharth was just beaming, seeing her care for Angel. His baby was becoming responsible, and he was grateful to see this. Earlier, he was thinking wrong that Sana would not be able to take care of their child. He realised that he was so wrong.

"Mumma will feed you now." She was about to open her shirt button but Sidharth stopped her, holding her hand.

"Relax, baby. I have fed her."

She looked at him, widening her eyes. "How?" She asked bemusedly.

"From this." He picked up Angel's tiny bottle from the table and showed it to her.

"She's so small." She said, moving her eyes toward Angel. "Can we feed angel outside milk?" She asked, looking at the bottle and then again moved her eyes to Sidharth.

"Yes. I had consulted the doctor before feeding her. We can feed Angel outside milk sometimes. There's no problem in it." She sighed with relief as he told her.

He clasped her face and moved closer to her. "I love you, baby." He kissed her lips softly.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked concernedly after pulling away from her. He was caressing her hair. She smiled and nodded her head.

"You get fresh. I have a surprise for you." Her eyes sparkled with excitement as he told her about the surprise. She loved surprises.

"Wow, surprise." She squealed with excitement. She calmed down herself after seeing Angel who was sleeping. "I love surprises." She whispered and kissed his cheek. Sidharth was just smiling, looking at her.

She stood up from the sofa and went toward the crib, holding Angel. She gently placed her in the crib. She leaned down. "Angel, what's the surprise, did daddy tell you?" She moved close to her ear and asked in a low voice.

She chuckled and kissed her forehead. "Mumma is just coming." She went to the bathroom to get fresh after last time glancing at Sidharth.

_________

Sana was sitting on the bed and her eyes were closed. She was excitedly waiting for Sidharth to bring the surprise.