Part: 28 My Angry Hubby

Mumma's P.O.V.

Hubby walked into the room and his face is contorted with anger.

What happened to him? I wondered, staring at him in utter confusion.

And my stomach is aching so much. I shouldn't have eaten momos but they were so yummy. I'm still yearning for them.

Oh Madam, stop daydreaming about Momos and focus on your hubby who is becoming hulk in the anger. My mind reminded me.

"Hubby," I called him but he walked to the balcony, ignoring me.

He is dodging me! But why? What have I done?

Ignoring my stomach pain, I stood up and went to the balcony.

"Hubby, hubby." I ran to him, yelling but he isn't listening to me.

Why he is ignoring me like this? His behaviour is showing that he is infuriated with me.

I blocked his way by coming in front of him and he frowned at me, curling up his lips.

What happened to my sweet hubby? Why he's angry with me? I suddenly became distraught.

"Tell me, Hubby, why are you angry with me?" I asked in a soft voice, placing my hand on his face.

But he jerked my hand, scowling at me.

I became flustered. I don't like when my hubby behaves like this with me. I can't bear his anger and ignorance.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath to compose himself. "You're not well, so go inside and sleep." He ordered me grimly.

"Hubby..." he cut my words.

"I said go." He shrieked, making me flinch.

"Aaaa..." Angel suddenly screamed and pulled his hair in fury because he shouted at her Momma.

Wow! She is on my side today. I'm so happy.

"Hubby, if you shout at me like a monster, then our mini monster will take my revenge from you." I smiled at him with triumph.

"I love you, my Angel." I merrily kissed her cheek.

"Momma." She cooed, placing her little hand on my face, making me smile.

"Hubby, tell me, why are you angry with me?" I asked him, drifting my eyes back to him.

"If you don't go to your room and sleep right now, I'll leave this mansion with Angel right now." He warned me curtly in a low voice and I just stared at him, thinking why he is behaving so rude all of sudden.

What's wrong with him?

"Why are you behaving like this with me, hubby?" I cried out.

"So you won't listen to me, I'm going." He turned around to go with Angel and I felt like crying.

He's so stubborn!

I have to give up.

"Okay, wait, I'm going." I reluctantly agreed to go.

"Then go and sleep." He ordered, glaring at me over the shoulder.

I came back to the room with a sad pout, pondering why he is behaving like this all of sudden.

Did he come to know that I have been having Momos for two days?

But how?

"What to do?" I whined, slumping on the bed, holding my belly.

I came on the earth as I heard the knock on the door.

"Come in," I said in a crying tone.

A maid stepped into the room with a glass of water kept on the tray.