Part: 9 Who's cuter?

Angel was sleeping, putting her two fingers inside her mouth and keeping her other hand on her forehead. She was looking so adorable. Sana was admiring her little doll, having a blissful smile on her face. She was sitting cross-legged in front of her Angel.  She clicked her photos and sent it to Sidharth.

As Angel woke up, she started crying

As Angel woke up, she started crying. Sana tried to calm her down after hurriedly holding her close to her heart. "Mumma is here, baby." Angel stopped crying instantly after coming into her mumma's arms.

"Are you missing your daddy, Angel?" Sana asked, holding her in front of her. Angel made a cute face and stared at her Mumma innocently.

Sana laughed. "My cutie chotu baby. You know, your mummy is so blessed to hold you in her arms and to play with you." She caressed her nose with her.

Sana gently kept Angel over her lap. Angel held her mumma's thumb with her tiny hand. She took her mumma's hand toward her mouth and started sucking it. Sana smiled, looking at her. She was loving Angel's every move.

"You're so so cute." Sana leaned down and placed few kisses on her face. "Mumma loves you a lot." She pecked her tiny lips. She could spend the rest of her life staring at her princess.

After some time, Sana walked into Mukti's room with Angel to meet little Arjun. He was lying on his front on the playing mat. He was trying hard to pick her head.

"You can do it, baby

"You can do it, baby." Mukti was encouraging him, sitting in front of him on the floor. Sana looked at them excitedly.

"Sana, when did you come?" Mukti asked, looking up at her.

"Just now, didu." She replied.

Mukti stood up and took the angel from Sana's arms. She was sleeping at that time. "Hey, beautiful Angel." Mukti cradled Angel in her arms and kissed her forehead.

Arjun started crying loudly, getting jealous of Angel. "Didu, I think chotu ACP is getting jealous." Both laughed loudly.

Sana knelt in front of Arjun and held him in her arms. "Are you getting jealous of your little sister, Arjun?" Sana asked, raising her eyebrows and he cried louder, trying to come out of her arms.