Part: 22 Teasing My Baby

Daddy's P.O.V.

Two more months passed with Angel so quickly. Now she is one year and two months baby. I just can't believe she is living with us for more than a year now. I feel like yesterday only I cradle her in my arms for the first time and she adorably smiled at me. She is growing so fast and I'm loving each and every moment which I'm spending with her. She is so adorable and her antics are even cuter. Listening to 'Dada' in her sweet and babyish voice is such bliss. I'm falling in love with her more and more with each passing day. Baby was right that I would never able to choose between her and Angel that whom I love the most. My baby and my chotu baby, both are equally cute and I love them equally. They both are my happiness. I come back from the work, exhausted and when I see them, my all tiredness and stress disappear like magic. I'm so grateful to have them in my life. I'm utterly incomplete without them. My life is beautiful because they both are with me.

I woke up from deep slumber when I felt something wet caressing my face and tiny water droplets fell on my face.

I saw my baby, caressing her wet hair against my face to wake me up. I just smiled broadly seeing her angelic face. This is what I wished for, seeing my baby or my chotu baby's face as soon as I wake up. My days go great when my morning starts like this.

"Good Morning, Hubby." She wished me cheerfully and placed a kiss on my cheek.

"Morning, baby." I sucked her lips hard.

"Where's Angel?" I asked, moving my eyes to the crib. She is sleeping peacefully in it and I smiled at her.

"She has just slept again." She told me.

"When did she wake up?"

"Early in the morning."

"How do I didn't come to know?" I asked her confused and sat on the bed.

"I took Angel to her room as I didn't want to disturb my hubby's sleep. You came late and you were so tired last night, that's why." She said, rubbing her nose against mine.

"You take care of me so much, baby. I love you." I said, hugging her by wrapping my arms around her waist and burying my face in her belly.

She laughed and ruffled my hair. "Hubby, you take of me a... lot more than I take care of you."

"But I love the way you take care of me, baby." I said, looking up at her, my arms are still securely wrapped around her waist.

She bent down and kissed my forehead. I pulled her closer to myself and hugged her again, this time even more tightly. Her arms are my heaven. I want to live in her arms forever.

"Would you like to take bed coffee or bed tea?" She asked, raising her brows when I moved away from her. I grinned mischievously as a naughty idea came into my mind.

"I would just like to have milk now." I winked at her and she blushed hard, understanding what I'm talking about.

The next moment, I tugged her down by holding her hand and she directly landed on my lap. She is just smiling at me sheepishly.

"Could I have it?" I asked, pressing her twins over the fabric of her top.

"Yes, Hubby." She moaned in response.

I hastily pulled the top out of her head, she isn't wearing the bra. She saved my time. I grinned, seeing her hard nipples, craving to be sucked.

"You can have it whenever you want, hubby." She completed her answer, placing her hand on my face.

"But it's Angel milk, I must take permission from her mother."