Ten

'I'm sorry Milo, but I'm going to have to let you go.'

I stared at him, shocked. How could he be firing me for something so trivial?

'But you can't. It was just an accident, and I love my job.'

'I don't want to let you go,' he said, 'but it's out of my control.'

'Why? Who is this guy? Why does he get to choose what you do?'

'I'm sorry Milo. I'll pay you to the end of the month.'

I knew what I had to do. I stood up, went round the desk and started undoing my jeans.

'You've no idea how much I'd like to,' he said, 'but I can't.'

Usually by this point he'd be pulling my underwear off, but this he pushed me away. 'You can,' I said, pulling my cock out of my boxers. 'Just open your mouth.' He nodded and did as I said. I pushed myself down his throat as he grabbed hold of both my ass cheeks to pull me further in. I knew I had him now. I could get him to do whatever I wanted him to.

We both enjoyed it for a few moments. He always made come when he blew me. He was good at it. This time was no different. When it was over, I buttoned up and smiled at him. 'I take it everything is good now,' I said.

'Not this time,' he said, 'I'm sorry.'

I couldn't believe what was happening. I turned to run out of the room. As I got to the door, he called my name. I stopped, hoping he'd changed his mind.

'There's no point applying for any other bar jobs in the village,' he said. 'Nobody will hire you.'

I turned and ran out, through the bar. Jason and Anthony were watching as I passed. They were both smirking, happy to see what had just happened.