Eighteen

Angel didn't flinch as I stood there with my cock dangling between my legs. He knew how nervous I'd been about getting naked in front of him, so remained professional the entire time. I'd been naked in front of many men before. It was when I was at my happiest, but this was totally different. I wasn't getting naked because I was about to have sex, but I had to act all sexy in front of my best friend.

I posed as best I could and got into the positions he told me to. He took hundreds of pictures for us to choose the best from later.

'Are we nearly done?' I asked, eager to get my clothes back on. I wondered if our friendship would ever be the same again after today.

'Not quite,' he said. 'We need some picture of you hard.'

'You want me to get hard in front of you?'

'I'm not the one who's asking for this. It's one of the requirements for the application.'

I didn't feel sexy at all. How was I supposed to get hard?

'Look the other way,' I told him. He sighed, then looked away. I started pulling in my cock, trying to bring it into action, but nothing seemed to work.

'Can I look yet?' he asked.

'It's no good,' I said. 'I can't seem to get hard?'

'You had any problems like this before?'

'Never. If you were some guy I'd pulled in a club, I'd have been rock hard before you even pulled my boxers off.'

'Okay, well it looks like I'm going yo have to help you out.'

'You mean...!? No, I couldn't.'

'Close your eyes,' he said. 'Think about the last really good fuck you had. Forget that it's me.'

I nodded and he got down on his knees in front of me. I closed my eyes as he put his hands on my ass cheeks and wrapped his lips around my cock.

I tried to think about somebody else. Despite myself, the first person who came to mind was the blonde guy who got me fired from my job. I was rock hard within seconds.