Twenty

I sat in the waiting room, my leg nervously twitching. A few moments later, the door opened and a guy, around my age walked out.

'Thanks for coming in, Kai,' I heard a voice from inside the office say. I wondered what he'd been doing in there, although I had a good idea. I wondered what they thought of him, and if he had as much packed away down there as I did. We exchanged glances as he passed me. We knew we were each other's competition, but he was also really cute. We smiled at each other.

A couple of minutes later, the door opened again and I heard that same voice. This time, I could see his face too.

'Milo,' he said. He was a handsome man with silver hair, maybe in his mid to late forties.

'Yes,' I said.

'Great,' he said, 'come on in.'

I knew this was my moment. Every single thing I did and said from this point in had to impress him. I followed him into the room and he told me to take a seat on the couch at one side of the room. He sat a few feet away in an office chair.

My leg started to twitch again. He noticed, and said, 'no need to be nervous.' I put my hand on my leg to stop it twitching.

'So we're going to start off by having a chat, to get to know each other better. I'll ask you some questions about yourself and I just want you to answer as honestly as you can. Don't see it like an interview. Just imagine you're having a chat with a friend.'

'Okay.' I nodded.

'Would you like a drink of anything?' he asked.

I shook my head and said no.

'And I assume you're comfortable with me filming?'

'Sure,' I said.

'Great,' he said, and placed the camera on a small desk to the side of him. He checked the view finder to make sure I was in shot, then he sat back down.

'So why don't you start off by telling me a bit about yourself,' he said.

'Well,' I said. 'My name's Milo. I'm eighteen, a barman and I live here in Manchester.'

'You like living here?'

'I love it.'

'I bet you get a fair bit of attention from the boys working in the gay village?'

I laughed. 'Yeah, a fair bit.'

'What type of guy do you like?'

'I don't really have a type. I like guys of all ages.'

'Are you gay? Bi?'

'I'm gay.'

'Top or bottom?'

'Vers, mainly bottom. A lot of guys take one look at my cock and are a bit scared of taking it.'

'I bet. It looks very impressive from your photos.'

'Thanks.'

I knew I wouldn't have any issues performing. Just talking like this with a total stranger, an attractive one at that, was turning me on.

'So are you ready to show me?' he said.

'What do you want me to do?' I asked.

'Whatever comes natural. Take your clothes off and enjoy yourself.'

'And you'll be filming?'

'Yes, but this is just for our records. Are you okay with that?'

'Yes, that's fine.'

'Okay then, whenever you're ready.'

I stood up so the camera could get a full body shot of me, then took my shirt off.'

'You've got a nice body,' he said.

'Thanks.'

I started to undo the buttons on my jeans. I'd put my new, right Aussie Bum boxers on. I pulled my jeans down to show them off. I already had a semi, so the outline showed through the material. I grabbed hold of it to show it off.

'Very nice, 'he said.

I played with it for a while, before pulling them off, my semi popping out.

'Turn around,' he said. I did as he said, then bent over so the camera got a good shot of my hole. I gave it a few moments, then sat back down on the couch and started stroking my cock. Within a few moments, I was rock hard.

I worked my cock with my hand, biting my lip. I wanted to hold it back, but I was so turned on, that after few minutes I couldn't wait any longer. I let out a moan as I exploded all over my chest, hitting myself in the face and drenching myself.

He took a final few close to shots as I caught my breath.

'How did that feel?' he asked.

'Amazing,' I said. He handed me a towel and I wiped down my face and chest.

'Okay, put your clothes back on. You did great,' he said.

Once I was dressed again, he thanked me for my time and told me he'd be in touch soon.