Twenty-Four

'It's nice to meet you,' said Riley, holding his hand out for me to shake. He was acting like we'd never met before, but I could see by his intense stare that he recognised me.

'Likewise,' I said, shaking his hand. He sat down beside me.

'You two look great together,' said Paul. 'I've got a feeling this is going to be good.'

'Yeah,' Riley and I said at the same time, neither of us sounding too enthusiastic. Paul picked up on the tension straight away.

'Everything okay?' he said. 'Do you two know each other?'

'No,' said Riley. 'We've never met each other before. Everything is good.'

'All right then,' said Paul. He didn't look like he believed us, but he carried on. 'I'm going to start filming.'

He switched the camera on and I felt even more under pressure. I hadn't seen this guy since the day he lost me my job. Now our first encounter since then was being filmed. I hated this guy, but now I had to pretend I liked him and was into him. He would be doing the same, but the difference was, he didn't need to. He could quite easily tell Paul he wasnt' into this. He was the star. One word from him and I was out of there.

I looked at Riley, trying to get eye contact. I needed to know what he was going to do.

'So this is the first time the two of you have met,' said Paul. 'What do you think of each other?'

'He's really cute,' said Riley, flashing me a huge smile. His expression had changed now the camera was on. He was an actor, doing his job. I knew he hated me, and I felt the same.

'Milo,' said Paul, waiting for my answer.

'He's really hot,' I said, starting to act too. It wasn't a lie though. Riley was really hot. If he hadn't done what he'd done, then I would be into him. I tried to forget that had happened, but I kept flashing back to that day. This guy ruined my life. Was I really going to bend over for him?

'Okay then,' said Paul. 'The camera's rolling. Whenever you're ready, do what comes naturally.'

Riley and I looked at each other. Was he going to go through with this? Was I?

He leaned in and kissed me, so I kissed him back.

This was happening.

At least I had my secret weapon. By the time this was over, he'd know I had a bigger dick than him. I would be the real winner.