Thirty-Three

The filming went great. I knew it would, because we now had an amazing sexual chemistry. I came whilst he was fucking me, then he pulled out to finish off all over my chest and face. The camera panned in to film my shaking, hot, wet body.

'Cut!' said Paul

I sat up and Riley handed me a towel to wipe myself down. It felt strange have other people in the room, watching us have sex. It had been just the two of us, alone, over the last week.

'That was amazing boys, well done,' said Paul. It was a very different reaction to the last time he'd seen us together.

Riley and I showered together. We pressed our bodies together and kissed as we rubbed shower gel all over each other, before rinsing off. He worked my hole with his fingers, making sure I was all clean. The sensation made me want to go straight back to bed and go again.  I couldn't remember that last time I'd felt so close to someone.

Once we were done, he turned the shower off and kissed me.

'It's been great working with you,' he said.

'Yeah, ditto,' I said, smiling. I moved closer to kiss him again, but he pulled away.

'Good luck with your career,' he said. 'Maybe we'll get to work together again one day.'

It felt like he was saying goodbye. But after everything we'd done together, I didn't want to.

He dried off, put his underwear on. 'Bye,' he said, then went to leave.

'Riley,' I said.

He turned to look at me.

'Can you lift my ban from the gay village?'

He nodded. 'I did it last week.'

He walked out of the room without another word, leaving me to wonder what had happened. Had it all just been acting to him?