Thirty-Five

My life returned to normal, like the whole thing with Riley and the movie had all been a dream. I worked nights in the bar, then went to the club after. The dream was over, but it was okay. I loved my life as it had been before. But I couldn't help thinking about Riley and the cold way he'd dismissed me after our shower together, like I was just a business associate.

Maybe that was all I was to him. I'd been foolish in letting myself think there could have been something more between us. But I couldn't help but miss him.

The next week I received a call from Paul. The movie had received great reviews and he wanted to offer me a five movie deal. I accepted straight away and told Paul I wouldn't be able to work as many shifts. I didn't want to quit my job completely in case the deal didn't pan out.

I went down to Paul's office to sign the contract.

'I've got a movie I'd like you to star in,' he said.

'Tell me about it,' I said, excited at the idea of filming again. I hoped it would be with Riley again, but knew that was unlikely. He didn't often star with the same twink twice. He'd already started filming his next movie, or so I'd heard.

'It's called Twink Party,' he told me. 'It's you and two other guys. A twink threesome,' he said.

'Sounds good,' I said. 'When do we start filming?'