Thirty- Two

I went round to Riley's place every day that week. It was clear that we didn't need to practice anymore. The sex between us was electric, but I didn't object to him insisting we still needed to use the time. I was having an amazing time with him, and couldn't wait until we got to make our movie together. But it was a bitter sweet feeling. I knew that once we'd filmed, there'd be no reason for me to go over to his. He'd be filming with someone else within a few weeks.

We filmed ourselves each time and watched it back after. The plan was for him to point out anything I wasn't doing right, but he never gave me any feedback. Instead, watching it just made us both horny and we'd end up fucking again.

We lay in bed together the day before we filmed.

'Have you ever done this with anyone else before?' I asked him.

'Done what?' he asked.

'Hook up with any of the other guys you film with.'

'This isn't a hook up,' he said. 'The only reason you're here is because I needed to make sure you're ready. It's strictly business.'

'Okay,' I said. 'Have you ever helped anyone else like this?'

'No,' he said.

'So why me?'

'I told you...'

'Yeah, you said, to make you look good.'

'That's right.'

I sat up and looked for my underwear on the floor. It was late. We'd been at it on and off for the last four hours.

'What are you doing?' he said.

'Getting dressed.'

'It's late, you might as well stay the night now. We can travel to the studio together tomorrow.'

'Okay.'

I got back in bed and tried snuggling up to him again. This time he didn't pull away. He put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him. 'You sure?' I said.

'Sure,' he said, then kissed me. It wasn't how we'd kissed before. That was always a passionate, urgent kiss that led to  him roughly fucking me. This time it was a soft, sensual kiss, like he was kissing me because he wanted to.