Chapter 25

Just to let everyone know, while I know that Bee raps pretty much everything he says... I cannot physically write that. This chapter would never come out because I would be spending forever trying and figure out rhymes to fit what I want to say. So, we're just going to pretend that this is before he starts rapping all of the time. And in any future chapters, he reappears in he won't rap-talk around Kagome for reasons. Mainly my complete inability to write rhymes for any reason

All of the Sensei's of the teams/students were waiting at the finish line for the second test. This whole test just got slightly tenser as information had come in just before the second test had begun. A mission had been failed and the war had officially begun. They were to all take their students back to their hotels/homes if they were cloud genin. Jiraiya was grim, he knew the person that had failed and he was worried about what the repercussions would be. It would surely hit the man hard. He had gotten a missive from the Hokage explaining what was going to be happening from here on out. Poor Sakumo Hatake had been put in a tight spot, his teammates or the mission. He didn't know what he would have done in his spot, but the final ruling was that because he had chosen the lives of his teammates over the mission, a very important mission, war has begun. There were already attacks being made upon their teams out on missions, five teams failed to report in already and they were presumed dead. They needed more active bodies, so this year's academy graduates were going to be anyone who could pass the tests. Not just the oldest group, but all the way down to the class that his own student had graduated early from. The only difference was that his student was mentally older than all of them. He was worried that once the year ended and more graduates passed than normal, they were going to end up losing a good number of future shinobi who were not ready for the life yet. Especially jumping right into a war. Sure the newbies would get stuck with the low-level missions so that the more experienced could keep up with the influx of missions that were sure to come up.

They had been discussing whether to cancel these chunin exams or not, but the final decision was to keep them going. They were already halfway through, so might as well finish. No genin have shown up yet but they still had ten hours left, and a lot of noise had been heard from within the testing grounds. They didn't have to wait much longer for someone to finish up. And to his immense pride, it was his adorable little student and a boy from the cloud from the looks of it. He was a bit confused as his genin was clearly supporting the slightly older boy. What was his cute little genin doing with a cloud boy?

He noticed the moment that Kagome caught sight of him as a confused look crossed her face. It disappeared quickly enough as she directed them towards the active proctor. With a smile on her face, she held out the two scrolls to the proctor, the boy from the cloud seconds behind her.

Proctor Ishida glanced down at the two quite injured children in front of her. From the dossiers, she had received on all of the potentials this year she knew that the two in front of her had some of the highest potential out of all of them. So, it did worry her a bit about just who had caused that much damage on these two. She pushed that worry to the back of her mind for now.

"Congratulations you two, you are the first two to complete the second test. Your Sensei's have all the information for the final test. You will have a month to prepare for it. Do either of you have any need to see a medic?" Ishida asked glancing at a rather large gash going across Kagome's side.

Kagome shook her head, "No I'm fine. I have medical training." Kagome turned to Bee, "I can heal you up to if you'd like, or you can go to one of the healers."

Bee faced her before nodding, "If you wouldn't mind."

Kagome grinned at him, "Not a problem."

Bee glanced at the gash she had received pushing him out of the way of an attack, "I'm not as injured as you, heal yourself up first." He had seen her with the energetic man with long spiky white hair and he assumed it was her Sensei. He started walking in that direction and since she was mostly supporting him she had to follow him.