Chapter 13

"So, how did I do?" Ibiki asked excitedly as he glanced at the training dummy.

Kagome gave him a considering look as she glanced to see where his senbon had landed. She gave a small nod and Ibiki lit up for a moment. Then she started talking, "Congratulations Ibiki, you've successfully killed the only person who had the information you needed." She pointed the one of the senbon that landed on the dummy's neck, "You hit the jugular again and the person you were interrogating has bled to death."

"Ah man," Ibiki whined out. He had hit the jugular three times today alone.

Obito let out a small chuckle before saying, "I mean it's pretty impressive to be able to keep hitting the same spot."

They were having their weekly group practice, something they had started a few months ago. They would get together, talk about things that were bothering them, help each other train, and simply hang out for a while. They had implemented the new tradition a couple of days after she had told Minato everything.

He had been pretty cool about mostly everything; her being from a different world, fighting through war, time travel, the truth behind the jewel. What he did have a slight problem with was her true mental age. It had taken him about two weeks to finally wrap his head around it. It had been a tense time and her friends had noticed that something was wrong. They had all gotten together and practically kidnapped her for a relaxation day. It had been extremely odd seeing her two separate friend groups together for the first time. During those weeks she had rotated spending the night between the terror trio's houses. She wanted to give Minato his space to think things over. Choza had been slightly surprised to see her at his doorstep. They had become pretty good friends, but he had assumed she would stick more towards Shikaku and Inoichi. Even if she always joked he was her favorite.

Minato had finally come around and apologized for being so stupid. They had come to the agreement of no more secrets and that things would simply go back to the way they had been. It had been a bit awkward the first couple days, but they had easily found their rhythm again. And like they had agreed upon, things had gone back to normal. Only now, there were no more secrets.

"With a little more practice, I'm sure you'll get it Ibiki-kun" Rin encouraged with a smile, bringing Kagome's attention back to the present.

"Your raging youth shall help you along my friend!" Guy shouted out.

Ibiki sent him a small glare before turning back to the target, "I'm glad this school year is almost over with. I'll be able to focus better when I don't have to worry about homework."

"For this year at least. After summer it's right back to it." Obito groaned out as he threw some kunai at his own target.

"Well, for most of us anyway." Asuma grinned knowingly.

Kagome blushed lightly as Obito became confused, "What do you mean most?"

"Oooh~ she didn't tell you?" Kurenai teased.

"Who? Tell me what?" Obito looked around wildly, trying to figure out what was going on.

"My most bestest of friend Kagome has been selected for early graduation. I am so proud." Guy declared with happy tears streaming down his face. Honestly, that boy's emotions could change on the drop of a dime.

Obito spun to face Kagome, "You're what? Why didn't you tell me?" he asked with a small look of hurt on his face.

Kagome gave a small shrug, "I forgot I hadn't already? Sorry Obito, my bad."

"Wait a minute, all of you already knew?" Obito asked in a scandalized tone. A series of nods was his answer and Obito deflated.

"I really am sorry. I thought I had told everyone already."