7. Home?

"Welcome to my- or, I guess, our room." Wilbur said, opening the door to this huge room. It may have been as big as her house back home.

There was a large bed in the center, with red and yellow sheets thrown across it. A fluffy black rug sat around the bed, looking soft. There was a large desk and mirror against one wall, with a bookshelf next to it. There was an open door next to that, leading into a large bathroom and closet. And on the opposite wall sat a pair of glass doors out onto a balcony.

"Wow." She whispered, walking in. Her suitcases were already sitting in the room, and there was a letter with her name on it on the bed.

She lifted it and slid her finger under the seal, opening it.

Sally Lachs,
We are so excited for you to join us at the palace. Please head down to the Seamstress for you dress for tomorrow's dinner, and a few more for other dates.
Regards,
Niki Nihachu

Sally smiled at the letter.

"Guess you need to show me where the seamstress is." She said, handing him the letter.

"Oh, yes, Nikki. You're gonna love her." Wilbur said. He set the letter back on the bed and wrapped his arms around her. "I'm sure this isn't what you expected when you started dating me," he started, "but I'm so glad you did. And I promise, I'm gonna make your life everything you deserve. You should be treated like a queen, Sally, and I'll make sure you do."

"I love you." She whispered, pushing her forehead onto his.

"I love you too." He smiled. "So much it hurts sometimes." She laughed at that. "You and our little one. I'd do anything for you both."

~•~

Wilbur brought her down to the Seamstress to get measured for her dress. A beautiful, short girl stood in the doorway, with short pink hair. She smiled as they approached.

"Hello, Prince Wilbur. I assume this is Sally?" She said sweetly.

"Oh, drop that, Niki." Wilbur smiled. "Give me a hug." He said, holding his arms out. She laughed and wrapped her arms around him, hugging him tightly. Their height difference was adorable.

"Sally, this is Niki." He said, once they pulled away. "She was my best friend growing up."

"It's great to meet you." Sally extended her hand.

"Oh, please hun." Niki laughed and pulled her into a hug as well. "Any girl Wilbur brings home is someone I love already." She pulled back and smiled at her. "You're really pretty."

She turned and headed into the room.

"Come on, now. Let's get started."

~•~

After a lot of measurements, Niki had gone back and grabbed her a dress. She had put it on, and was now standing in front of a mirror with her eyes closed.

"Okay, open them!" Niki said excitedly.

She opened her eyes and couldn't believe what she saw.

She was standing in a gorgeous blue dress. It had lace going all across the top, which looked like flowers, and then tapered off into the silk bottom. The dress puffed out around her legs, in a bell shape. She smiled widely.

"Niki, I love it!" She said excitedly. "It's so amazing!"

"I knew you would!"

"Thank you."

Then, Wilbur walked in.

"Whoa." He whispered. "Sally, you look gorgeous."

"Why, thank you Wil." She smiled and twirled around, the dress spinning with her.

"Jesus, Niki, how did you manage to make her even more beautiful?" He asked, laughed softly. He didn't take his eyes off of her once.

"Wow."

~•~

Hellooooooooo

Hope you guys enjoyed!

Don't worry, we'll get more angst soon. I know you all missed it lol.