12. Home.

Once Fundy was stabilized enough after his surgery to remove the crazy wires and machines and tubes, the family was allowed to visit.

Tommy had gone back to his room after refusing to leave the hospital for a few days. Wilbur had to all but drag him away.

Techno came to visit next. He hadn't really known what to do with the baby at first.

After a lot of pestering and reassuring, he finally allowed Sally to hand over Fundy. He was surprisingly gentle as he cradled the baby in his arms.

Her mother came to visit next. She was so excited when she found out that her daughter was having her baby. It was a moment filled with happy tears.

After a few days, Philza came back from his trip and immediately came to the hospital. He was keen to hold Fundy, and seemed very incredibly proud of both of them.

~•~

The next few weeks were a whirlwind of emotions. But finally, they got to take their son, Fundy Thomas Alaric, home.

The return to their wing of the castle was foreign. It hadn't been lived in, not really. It hadn't been finished before the hospital stay.

It was less of a "wing" and more like a couple of rooms grouped together that was big enough to be an entire house.

Sally was still in a wheelchair due to the nature of the birth, she was still in a lot of pain. But being home seemed better than being in a hospital.

Wilbur was pushing her down the halls, she had Fundy in her arms. The baby was still so small, only 6 1/2 pounds now, but safe enough that he could go home.

She was just excited to be a mother.

~•~

The weeks following were a whirlwind of emotions.

Sally was so excited to have her baby home, but it was infuriating to not be able to move freely. She could walk now, enough to get around their home, but other than that...

It was annoying to have to be in a wheelchair any time she wanted to get down to the dinning room for their formal dinners.

It was a few more weeks before she was finally able to fully move on her own, able to walk wherever she wanted and not worry about pain. It was nice.

Now that the baby was born, it was time to plan the wedding. And oh boy... did they have a lot to plan.

~•~

Hiiiiii.

I'm sorry for the short chapter. I've been packing and cleaning and all of that.

Just another reminder that the next chapter won't be out for another week since I'll be on vacation.

Love you all and I'll see you in a week!