14. The Wedding

Sally soaked up as much time with Fundy as she could. He was growing stronger every day and she was so incredibly in love with him.

Every little noise, face, or movement he made absolutely entranced her. She never thought she could love someone so much.

~•~

In between watching Fundy, the wedding proceedings were underway. Everything was planned and set, and it was finally time to pick her dress.

She asked her mother, Rose, Niki, and Tommy to come. It took a little convincing for Tommy, but he eventually agreed, as long as he got to hold Fundy while they were there.

He was the sweetest uncle ever.

~•~

Today was the day. The day of the wedding. Sally was nervous, weirdly.

She had picked a beautiful A-Line dress, with a lace back. Her hair was done in a braided up do, and her makeup was done very naturally.

Her maid of honor was obviously Rose. Niki was a bridesmaid. Fundy was the ring bearer, but Tommy was going to carry him and the rings. The flower girl was Tommys best friend, Tubbos, little sister, Teagan. She was the cutest little thing.

After getting ready all morning, it was time.

~•~

"Ready, Sally?" Rose asked right before she walked out.

"As I'll ever be." She smiled at her best friend. "Thank you for coming."

"Wouldn't miss it for the world."

And then she turned to follow Niki out of the doors. Niki was escorted by Wils groomsman, Scott. They had known each other for years. Then, Rose followed. Finally, it was her turn.

Since her father had passed away years ago, she had no one to walk her down the aisle.

After hearing this, Techno offered to escort her down to his brother, and she had almost tackled him with the hug she gave him after.

He held his elbow out and she took it, the doors opening to allow them down.

She didn't lock eyes with Wil until about halfway down the aisle, and he was already crying by then. She smiled at him.

Once they reached the front, Techno hugged her and she stepped up next to Wilbur.

She didn't really pay attention to the formalities next, to busy looking at Wilbur. She was marrying him. Like, actually. Right now.

"You may now present your vows." The priest nodded at them.

Wilbur took a paper out of his pocket.

"Sally, I would be lying if I said I didn't love you from the moment I met you. At the restaurant you used to work at. I thought you were really pretty, and I was very nervous to talk to you. But you, for some reason, still agreed to hang out with me. I will never stop thanking the universe that you then agreed to go on a date with me. You have changed my life in so many ways." He looked up at her with a big smile. "You gave me the love I have waited for, the happiness I never thought I'd have, and the most perfect son." She laughed softly. "I promise to love you for eternity, and beyond. I promise to always save you half of my bacon in the morning, and to take the night feeding of our child. I promise to let you sleep in sometimes, and miss meetings. I promise to be by your side for the rest of your life."

Sally didn't even realize she was crying until he wiped a tear off of her cheek.

"Sally, you may now present your vows."

She took the paper Rose held out for her.

"Wilbur, I really don't know how to start this. Maybe by thanking Rose for forcing me to take another table at the restaurant, and making me talk to the cute boy sitting there. Or maybe by talking about how I felt when you asked me to be your girlfriend. But I don't think any of those things are as important as this, right now. Regardless of how we met, or when, I think we were always meant to be together. When people talk about soulmates, they were talking about us. You are the perfect person for me." She smiled. "I promise to not complain too much when you're getting ready and to help you make sure your ties is straight. I promise to try not to worry too much when you go out of town, and to wait for you to come back. I promise to love your brothers, and allow them to come to me when you're busy. I promise to love you for the rest of my life, and even some after that."

The priest stepped forward again. "William Soot Alaric, do you take Sally to be your lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and in health, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

"Sally Regina Lachs, do you take William to be your lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

"Wilbur, you may now kiss your bride."

Wilbur smiles and leaned forward, kissing his wife. They were married! Sally wrapped her arms around his neck, those watching the precession cheering.

They pulled apart and headed back down the aisle.

~•~

I'm so sorry for the late upload guys! Life has been very crazy these past few days.

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed!

Next chapter is the last one!

Keep your eyes out for my next project, coming up in a few weeks!

Thank you all for reading!