twenty-four

"I'm sorry for leaving you," Corinne whispered as she walked after Alex, Alex shrugged and shook his head before sighing. "You had your reasons Rinne," he muttered before opening the door to their apartment, "I love you," Corinne said as he walked inside. She heard him laugh and she sighed before seeing a familiar little girl, she smiled and the girl walked towards her excitedly. "Mommy!" Valerie cried out before running towards her and wrapping her arms around Corinne's legs. 

Valerie was a small girl, she had Alex's hair luckily and she had brown eyes. Corinne placed her hands on the side of Valerie's face and smiled. "Hi Val," she whispered as she leaned down, "Oh how you've grown," she muttered before kissing the little girl's forehead lightly. She heard someone come up, "Good to see you back Corinne," she heard a familiar voice say, Corinne saw Scott and she nodded before looking back at her daughter. "Ohh, I missed you so much!" she whispered. 

Alex laughed and grabbed onto Valerie's hands before lifting her up, "Did you miss me kiddo?" he asked curiously. Valerie giggled and touched his face, "I want ice cream," she said with a smile. Corinne noticed how Valerie looked at Alex, it was different than how she looked at Corinne. Corinne frowned and dropped her bag before walking away, "Corinne," she heard Alex say, "Where are you going?" he asked before following her. She felt her heart racing and she sighed before looking back at him. "She doesn't like me, Alex, I haven't been here in awhile maybe I should go back," she started to say. 

"What?" Alex muttered softly, "No, you do belong here Rinne," he whispered before walking closer towards her. Corinne closed the door to their room and frowned before looking away, "I haven't been here for like two years Alex," she said softly, Alex sighed and held onto the side of her waist lightly, he stared at her and kissed her forehead lightly. "I missed this, I missed small moments like this," he whispered before leaning in and kissing her on the lips, Corinne sighed before kissing back passionately. She had forgotten how good it felt, she kissed him hard and wrapped her arms around him. 

He brought his hands to her lower back and pulled her closer as she kissed him, Corinne then touched the side of his face before pulling away. "I missed this too," she whispered before kissing him again lustfully. "I need you," she mumbled as Alex pulled away, he pushed her onto the wall and Corinne let out a quiet moan as he nipped on the side of her neck. Corinne closed her eyes and arched her head back in pleasure, "Alex," she moaned softly. Alex laughed gently and pulled her to towards the bed, he pushed her down and Corinne opened her eyes to face him. 

"God you're still so good at this," she whispered, she reached for the collar of his shirt and unbuttoned it. Corinne then grabbed onto the back of his neck and pulled him towards her, she kissed him passionately as her hands reached his hair. She tugged onto his hair as he kissed her neck, she closed her eyes and moaned quietly, "I love you," she heard Alex mutter. She nodded and hummed in response before he quickly went to take off his shirt, Corinne smiled and sat up before kissing him gently. 

Alex went to take off Corinne's shirt and Corinne held onto his arm stopping him, "We haven't done this in so long," he whispered before his hands reached the back of her head. He pulled her up and she smiled before laughing gently, "Oh you," she mumbled softly before kissing him lightly on the lips. He hummed softly and placed his forehead on hers, "Mmm, I love you," he whispered, "So much," 

Corinne sighed and went to remove his shirt but suddenly she heard a knock at the door, she frowned, "Not right now," she called out before kissing Alex's cheek lightly. He grinned but the knocking continued. Corinne frowned and sighed before pushing Alex away gently, "So fucking annoying," she muttered before rolling her eyes. Alex stuck his tongue out and copied her eye roll, "So fucking annoying," he muttered. Corinne hit his shoulder lightly before getting off the bed and opening the door. 

Scott sighed and quickly looked away, "I got her to sleep, so can I go home now?" he asked, Corinne looked back at Alex before nodding, "Of course," she answered with smile, she ruffled his hair and he pulled away. "Ack! Stop that," he laughed before walking away, "I'll see you later!" he said before leaving the house. Corinne sighed and walked back into the room after closing the door, "Okay, so where were we?" she teased lightly. Alex grinned and pulled her close before kissing her gently. 

Alex wrapped his arms around her and Corinne laughed quietly, "I love you," she whispered, he smiled and quickly held her close. "I know," he muttered softly, "I know, I don't ever want to lose you again," he said before kissing the top of her head gently. Corinne sighed and quickly pushed him down onto the bed, she kissed him passionately before grabbing onto the top of his head. Her legs wrapped around his body, she sat on his lap as she took off his shirt and quickly left kisses all over him. "I was just thinking," she started, "You know I love you right?" she asked softly. 

"I know, you've told me thousands of times." Alex answered with a grin, he grabbed onto the side of her face and Corinne blinked. He leaned in and kissed her hard before going to take off her shirt, Corinne felt her heart racing. "I want you, I need you," he whispered into her ear as he continued to undress her. Corinne nodded before he went to kiss her again, he grabbed onto her waist and pulled her close, he reached her neck and nipped at it hard. Corinne arched her head back in pleasure and moaned, "I need you too," she whispered, "I need you now," she begged.