thirty-seven

Corinne watched as everyone stared at her, she lowered her head and looked at the damaged part of Charles' school. It was still damaged after her being gone for a few weeks, she rolled her eyes. She used her ability to fix it and sighed before catching Charles' gaze, she could tell he was looking inside her mind but she didn't care. Corinne looked away and quickly heard Charles, "Corinne, I'm so sorry," he had tears in his eyes, Corinne looked back at him and nodded slowly, she didn't care. "I want some time alone, can I go to my room?" she asked quickly. Charles quickly nodded and Corinne walked into the building, she ignored the stares, she ignored everything. 

She didn't care. Corinne entered her room and closed the door before sitting against the door. "Do you need to talk?" Corinne heard a voice from the other side of the door, she frowned as she recognized Jean's voice. Corinne stood up and opened the door to see Jean and Scott, "I know how it feels to have an ability you can't control, I saw what happened, are you okay?" Jean asked slowly, Corinne blinked and stared at her confused, why did she care? Why did anyone care how she felt? "I'm fine, just leave me alone please," 

"You don't have to keep everything to yourself," Jean muttered softly, "Let us help," she said. Scott stared at Corinne and nodded, Corinne sighed, "I promise you can come anytime you want just not right now please," Corinne whispered. Scott looked at Jean who sighed and nodded before patting Corinne's shoulder lightly, "Well, we're here if you need us," she said before walking away, Scott stayed and Corinne frowned. "Promise you'll be fine," Scott said quickly. Corinne stared at him and nodded slowly, "I promise," she muttered before closing the door and  sighing. 

There was another knock at the door and Corinne groaned before rolling her eyes, "I don't want to talk to anyone right now," she said annoyed, Corinne then opened the door to face Alex, she blinked and shook her head. "Why are you here?" she whispered curiously, Alex stared at her and bit his lip nervously, "Alex Summers," he said before taking out his hand from his pocket and grabbing her hand to shake it. Corinne stared at him confused, "I know who you are," she muttered, Alex grinned and nodded. "You were right Alex," she said quickly. 

Alex gave her a curious look, "We should break up." she whispered, "Or just a break or whatever," Corinne admitted. "I don't want to have some toxic relationship with you and I don't want you to be upset over things I say so we're done." she said quickly. Alex stopped shaking her hand and blinked in disbelief, "What?" he whispered confused. Corinne stared at him and placed her hand on the side of his face before nodding, she went to take her ring off and placed it in his hand. "I'm breaking up with you," she said softly. 

"No, come on, I didn't mean it last time," Alex quickly started, "Corinne, you don't actually mean this don't you? We've been together for years, you can't just decide to leave me," he muttered. Corinne stared at him and nodded, "Huh, I just did though," Corinne whispered before leaning in and kissing him passionately. Corinne then pulled away, "I need time alone," she muttered softly, "Do you understand?" she asked, "That doesn't mean we're actually broken up" she then sighed, "We can still go out, I don't know, maybe I'll let you kiss me here and there," she teased. 

Alex rolled his eyes and laughed before patting Corinne's head lightly, "I love you," he whispered before sighing, "You really know how to get to me don't you?" he asked quickly. Corinne bit her lip and smiled, Alex knew her so well. "I'm obviously the one who's keeping the relationship together so of course I know Alex," Corinne whispered teasingly. Alex stared at her, his eyes filled with embarrassment, "God you still have it in you, can you just kiss me already?" he asked quickly. Corinne smiled and stared at him gently, "That desperate?" she asked softly. "Maybe," she whispered. 

"Corinne," his voice was needy and Corinne felt her heart beating loudly, she stared at Alex and he stared at her intensely. "Okay come in," she whispered before closing the door, Corinne smiled and stared at Alex lustily, "You're so funny," she said as she wrapped her arms around him and kissing him hard. Alex immediately grabbed onto the sides of her face and kissed back passionately, Corinne closed her eyes in bliss and moaned as she pulled away. "How do you do that?" she whispered before pulling him closer. 

Alex stared at her curiously, "Do what?" he mumbled before kissing her again, Corinne's cheeks went red and she laughed quietly as their foreheads touched. "You make me feel so good," she whispered seductively. Alex hummed knowingly and kissed her cheek lightly, "Do I?" he muttered before placing his hands on her waist and pushing her onto the bed. Corinne looked at him and nodded slowly, Alex started leaving kisses all over her making a wave of pleasure shiver through her spine. "Mm, I would continue but we're supposed to be on a break," Alex muttered before stopping. 

Corinne let out a whine and immediately covered her mouth, "D-Don't leave," she begged, Alex stared at her and blinked before sighing, "So now all of the sudden you want me?" he whispered into her ear. Corinne stared at him for awhile, the urge was hitting her, she needed him. "I don't want you, I need you," she sat up but Alex pushed her down again. Alex leaned in and kissed her again hard, Corinne kissed back before placing her hand inside his shirt, "You're so hot," she whispered. "Give me more," she begged. 

"Maybe not," he muttered before pulling away, Corinne's eyes widened and she stared at Alex in disbelief. She frowned and he gave her a sly smile, "Do you want it that much Rinne?" he teased, "Why don't you beg for it," Corinne took off her shirt and threw it on the ground before grabbing onto Alex's shirt collar, she pulled him close and stared at him for awhile before kissing him hard. "Please," she begged desperately, "Make me yours Alex," she tried to say as he crawled on top of her. 

He began to undress her and Corinne moaned as he kissed her thigh, "Alex," she moaned softly. Alex grinned and she moaned loudly as he touched her, her eyes closed, she arched her head back in pleasure. Corinne then let out a whine as he stopped, "Alex don't stop!" she whimpered desperately, Alex laughed and quickly kissed her on the lips passionately, "I love you," he whispered. Corinne stared at him and blinked before nodding, "Okay continue then," she muttered quickly.