Preface

To my followers who have been indulging in my books for a while now, welcome back. And to any newcomers, buckle up.

My retirement from writing was supposed to be permanent but it ended up turning into more of a hiatus.

This story took months to write and a lot of effort was happily put into it for your reading pleasure.

I was initially inspired to start writing again because of this old picture of Billie that was trending at the time. It gave off a certain vibe I wanted to incorporate into a character. From there, I knew exactly how I wanted the story to begin and end.

For future reference, it is important to note that "Yearn for Agony" would be considered a slow burn. With that being said, I hope you guys take in and appreciate the little details as well as the advancement of the plot.

I wanted to add a few more layers of depth than I normally would for Billie's character, while also focusing on Leilani. She is technically the main character and most of the story is written in her POV, with the occasional transition over to Billie.

Writing this was definitely a journey. A journey that consisted of random sparks of motivation where I wrote a chapter a day or long periods of writer's block.

Finally, I want to exaggerate the fact this book is all about healing. Being there for someone you care about and offering them your shoulder to cry on. Or simply just being thankful you get to exist at the same time as them and share new memories.

It's not about creating scars or brewing drama, but being able to take life one step at a time, knowing you have someone by your side willing to ice your bruises.

Warnings

"Yearn for Agony" contains mature and/or triggering content such as vulgar language, explicit scenes, mentions of self-harm, depression, physical/sexual abuse, and eating disorders.

If you are uncomfortable with any of the following topics, I strongly encourage you not to read this story.

*Apologies in advance for any inaccuracies*

--

Enjoy!
It gets better, I promise.