Crying Boy

The little competition to be the best student, best dancer, best kid, best of everything going on between little Kun and little Yuxin. But actually the term 'competition' just exists in Kun's mind. Yuxin never really take those things seriously except for dance competition. Because that's literally a battle.

Even one day Kun had to injured his ankle so he can't goes to anywhere and stay at home because he's too shy to walk with sticks to everywhere.

"Boring." Kun heaved a sigh while laying on a sofa, watching evening tv shows.

"Ring ring ring" a sudden telephone comes and he had to wake up and drags while hopping to reach the phone.

"Hello?" He pick up the phone.

"Kun. I'm sorry but you had to stay home alone tonight." The other lane said.

"Dad?" He asked.

"Yes. Sorry son, i will ask someone to look for you later. Or are you fine if you stay with our neighbor? With Yuxin? You know her right?"

"Yeah. Right." He said while rolled his eyes.

"But why are you not going home? And what about mother? Is she also not home tonight?" Kun asked.

"Uhm... well, there's something happened to your mother and now we're in the hospital. Son, I have to look and take care of her and the hospital is also pretty far, so i can't pick you up this night."

"W-w-what?! Mother, mother is hospitalized?! What happened?!!" Kun suddenly turns panic.

"Uh... a car accident." His father said with shaky voice.

"Huh?" To heard that, Kun's face instantly turn pale and going blank.

...

"You can rest here. Don't worry your father already told us, he also added that everything will be fine and your mother is already get the right treatment now." Yuxin's mother trying to calm little pale Kun with patting his back endearingly.

But Kun didn't say anything and just hugging his knees together on the couch.

"Yuxin."

Yuxin's father suddenly call her to come and ask her to sit beside Kun.

"Will you accompany Kun? Mom has recital and Daddy has an important performance tonight. It will need an hour or two. But don't worry we'll be home at 10." Yuxin's father asked politely.

"Yes father." Yuxin obeyed.

Her father smiled as he patted his beloved daughter's short hair. After that, the parents hastily going out and lock the door.

"Well. What you want to do now?" Yuxin asked to break the ice between them.

"Nothing. I just want to see my mom." Kun answered.

"Hmm.." Yuxin can't say anything and just heaved a sigh.

After the sigh, Everything back to awkward and cold silence again for minutes but not until sniffles slowly filled the living room. "Hiks.."

"Kun? Are you crying?" Yuxin turned her face to see the boy beside her.

"Why? Can't i? Boy also can cry!" Kun suddenly barked to Yuxin, showing his teary eyes and already snorted nose.

"Y-yes, Everyone can cry." Yuxin stuttered for his response, "there...there... everything will be ok." she said while trying to calm him by patting his shoulder.

"How could you know it will be ok? We haven't even see my mother condition. Don't you know how serious the injury might be for a car accident? You watch tv right? In dramas people who get car accident will—"

"Shh.." Yuxin cuts Kun's blabbering with her finger on his lips.

"You want to see your mother?" She asked out of nowhere.

"Yes?" Kun said as if he asked back.

"Ok. Let's go!"

And suddenly Yuxin was dragging Kun out of the door.

.