Happy is Ruined

"Hm hm hm~~~"

"What is this? So scary that you're humming for the whole day."

"Shut up Xiao Gui, don't ruin my mood."

"What is it Kun? You seems so happy since the morning. Something good happen?"

"Hmm? You ask?" Kun asking back as he twirl over to see his friends. He rubs his cheek endearingly which makes Ziyi and Xiao Gui felt like throwing up.

"Well something good did happen." He smiled brightly that could makes most of the girls around them faint instantly.

"I wish i could erase that evil smile upon your face Kun." Nana said nonchalantly out of nowhere.

"Eh.... You ruin the mood. Go away. Shu shuu." Kun sway his hand over Nana.

"You act too mighty just because you could going home together with Yuxin!"

"Ugh your jealousy is really toxic Nana." Kun just brushed it off.

"What what? You are gone home together with Yuxin? W-w-wheeen??" Xiao Gui panicked, quickly besiding to Nana.

"Ah yeah, we're neighbor afterall there's nothing wrong with that. And just so you know from now on i'll keep doing that."

"Hah? Who do you think you are?!" Nana felt pissed off.

"Her neighbor, so on~ that i am her friend since we were so little~ you couldn't imagine what kind of various things we have done together~" Kun teased.

"Eh i thought you said that... you're not friend with her?" Ziyi asked nonchalantly.

"Shut up Ziyi. Me and her is best friend."

"Hm?" At first Ziyi seems confused but it doesn't took him long to get Kun's intention, "Or even more?" Ziyi lifted his eyebrows teasingly, gifted him a 'proud' pat from Kun on the shoulder.

"What is that for? Ugh just you dream idiot!" Nana could say nothing more but left with teary eyes.

"So... You'll pick her up for today too?" Ziyi asked when Nana already left.

"Alas.. I have a meeting after school. But later day I will!" Answered Kun without much of thinking.

"Can i tag along with you Kunkun?" Xiao Gui suggested—more likely pleaded.

"No." And Kun answered automatically, without thinking too much.

Bump.
A sudden contact by shoulders between Kun and who is this unfamiliar person—whose school uniform looks very much let loose rather than theirs—pops off the teasing mood between the boys just now.

"Eh.." The said man just glimpse his sharp eyes to Kun and keep walking, left without further words.

Kun inner thought judging the boy,
This boy. With black leather jacket that I seems to have seen somewhere before. Those sharp eyes and that cool aura.. heck?! It's him!

Suddenly the corridor becomes noisy and some crowds appeared from every class door. Words and buzzing wether from girls and boys filling the said corridor,

"ta shi Wang YiBo ma?"

"Eeeh Wang Yibo is here? How come?!"

"Damn it! he is so cool just like the rumor!"

"Who is that boy beside Wang Yibo?"

"I can't believe myself that i got to see Wang Yibo and Wang Jackson at the same time! Today!"

"Aaaaa they're too cool."

"Aaaa imma faint... he is so charming.."

"What is he doing here? But whatever is that I feel blessed somehow."

"I-i want to get his WeChat... what to do.."

Kun eyeing the sudden atmosphere, feeling a little annoyed, so he rolled his eyes. Not because he is envy by the attention, but more likely because... now he remember how his lovely neighbor addressed this handsome stranger yesterday. He remember how Yuxin smiling as if so proud about the said man, and witnessing by himself how people in his school suddenly turn gaga over the man, he can't help but feel annoyed. Rather, is that jealousy?

"The hell why would I be jealous for her?" Kun muttered.

"You are the expensive boy who drop by our school yesterday, right?" Jackson—the boy who came up with Yibo—said addressing to Kun, "You are quite popular in our school you know hehe."

The question came out of pure curiosity, makes Kun quickly turn his head to heard the question. And Yibo is also automatically stop his footsteps to turn around.

"You're the one who picked up Xin?" Yibo asked with his deep voice.

.

[a/n]:
I put Wang Jackson in here but I am not sure if he will get a proper role or story line after. I just thought that it would be weird if Yibo come alone to another school.

Ah and anyway, i just realized, that i am being blocked by some of kun's fan in some social media, honestly that kinda hurts.