Girls talk

"You said that? Very suddenly? Just after five years of no interaction?"

"Yes... is it that bad... ?"

"Xin, he will think that you're a weirdest girl he ever ever everrrr met."

"Ughhh... Xueer.... what should i do now?" Yuxin burying her face on her palms.

"Just give up. You already wasted your chance after FIVE YEARS." Xueer—a beautiful girl with long wavy hair everyone adored, which's also Yuxin's best girl friend—space between words please.

"No way... you know it how much i like him." Yuxin tilted her face to Xueer.

"Yes i know. It's very much more crazy the hell he didn't realize it up until now." Xueer scoffs while pulling out her little mirror.

"It's because Yuxin is too secretive... uhm, Clever i would say." Another girl join Yuxin and Xueer. It's Keke, she's in the same class with Xueer.

"Do i look nice?" Xueer asked to Keke as soon as Keke standing up beside her.

"Yep. Let's go, class will begin." Keke pick Xueer's wrist.

"Okay honey sweety darling my baby cool handsome poker faced yet shy shy cat friend, i have to study now, see you on lunch." Xueer waving as she takes her leave, following by Yuxin's-boys classmates-eyes on her.

Xueer and Keke is taking Jazz class and Yuxin is in popping were most of the students are boys. Yuxin is always reaching her girl friend when it comes to her secret crush. Because her boy friends—space between words—will start to tease her about it and of course she's shy to talk about him to her male friends.

"Why you called me like that?" Yuxin furrowed to the very long and random nickname Xueer have for her.

"Oh. Shit, it's Shuxin's effect—!" Xueer shouting out from the door but her sentence was cut off as she bumps into something.

"Ops! Sorry Yibo." Xueer said as she bumps to a tall handsome man.

"Watch your way." Yibo said with a sulky face as Xueer's foundation left slightly mark oh his black jacket, "...and hell, how many times i told you to reduce the amount of make up on your face."

"Tch that's up to me. Not your business if i bring make up to school."

"It is. If you keep doing your make up practice to Yuxin."

"Why so~~?" Xueer asked.

"What else, he scared that another guy will start to hit Yuxin when she becomes prettier." Keke said with smirk.

"Shut up and go away to your class, shu shu shu!" Yibo shushing the two girl away as he himself walk in to the classroom.

Yibo walk directly to Yuxin's desk as his own is beside her.

"Let me see your face." He demanded as he lift Yuxin's chin and start to observe her visual.

"Hmm ok..." he said feeling satisfied that Yuxin's smooth bare face was clean without any of Xueer's make up.

"Here," he suddenly place a glass of milk tea on her desk, "don't forget, we have practice till night today. So... i will take you home too tonight."

"Ok, thank you captain." Yuxin smiled with her crescent eyes, not realized her effects on the said male.

.